The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Are they using the same stuff that makes frogs all jump in the ocean to have gay frog butt sex and start a wave to trigger a hurricane so people have to buy GMO milk and bread?

No, that's the ingredient in chemtrails.

Only on the third Thursday of every other month.

DEEP STATE=> Rep. Dana Rohrabacher: Someone Leaked My ‘Very Important’ Call With General Kelly Concerning Assange

As the Gateway Pundit reported, Rep. Dana Rohrabacher (R-CA) had a call with White House Chief of Staff John Kelly on Wednesday about a potential deal with Julian Assange on the Wikileaks Podesta documents.

The Wall Street Journal reported on this phone call between Kelly and Rohrabacher on Friday. Rohrabacher is now saying this phone call was leaked by the Deep State in order to undermine his efforts to speak to President Trump directly about it.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/deep-state-rep-dana-rohrabacher-someone-leaked-important-call-general-kelly-concerning-assange/

Rocket maker. Orbital's a SpaceX competitor. They make subcomponents and small arms ammo through their ATK merger from a while back. But they're not a "missile maker."

Mostly, this is NG's attempt at competing with ULA and SpaceX. Yeah...good luck with that. Both are far ahead of Orbital ATK in launch technology, despite Orbital being ten years older than SpaceX.

Rocket maker. Orbital's a SpaceX competitor. They make subcomponents and small arms ammo through their ATK merger from a while back. But they're not a "missile maker."

Mostly, this is NG's attempt at competing with ULA and SpaceX. Yeah...good luck with that. Both are far ahead of Orbital ATK in launch technology, despite Orbital being ten years older than SpaceX.

It sounds so much cooler when they describe them as "space rockets" in the article.

So Greg tell me about how CERN is really a front operation to open a dimensional gateway.

:D

:lol: There's a lot of interesting "theories" on CERN, some more fringe than others. I went down that rabbit hole strictly for fictional research purposes and found all sorts of hot takes. Most didn't interest me, but I think it's at least interesting to consider that China is planning on building an even bigger collider by 2020 and several other nations are mulling the possibility of building their own, including India. There seemingly wouldn't be a need for that... maybe for China as they tend to keep their science in house rather than sharing with the world, but there's no need for India to build their own... which makes me have to at least consider the possibility that there is some sort of weapon programs/capabilities we're not told about.

I can't speak much to the idea of dimensional gateways, but the AI possibilities with regard to CERN are certainly worth considering if you're looking for a rabbit hole to dive down on the subject. :nana::beer:

Or maybe Dougie should answer this...

:lol: