The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Turkey's leak of U.S. military data puts troops' lives at risk, Pentagon says

The Pentagon on Wednesday slammed the Turkish government for releasing a state-run news service report pinpointing the locations of 10 U.S. military posts in Syria, Bloomberg reported.

Bloomberg reported that Anadolu also detailed aid routes, as well as equipment stocked at various military points, which it claimed “includes artillery batteries with high maneuverability,” as well as multi-barrel rocket launchers.

The information includes detailed information on the number of American soldiers deployed, as well as a map identifying U.S. armed forces’ presence in the region, the report said.

With NATO friends like this who needs enemies

Looks like Putin is pushing the U.S. out of Syria except for air power for now it seems.

Edited by ALF

Saudi Arabia About to Behead 14 Men for Protesting Against Their Government

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world-0/us-politics/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-mujtaba-a-al-sweikat-arrest-airport-riyadh-west-michigan-university-a7850226.html

Yet we continue to arm them no matter who holds the power in Washington.

Saudi Arabia About to Behead 14 Men for Protesting Against Their Government

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world-0/us-politics/donald-trump-saudi-arabia-mujtaba-a-al-sweikat-arrest-airport-riyadh-west-michigan-university-a7850226.html

Yet we continue to arm them no matter who holds the power in Washington.

It's a shame and of course speaks to the real issues within our government. It's bought and paid for - not just by big corporations but by backwards regimes.

U.S. Lawmakers Seek to Criminally Outlaw Support for Boycott Campaign Against Israel

THIS PERNICIOUS BILL highlights many vital yet typically ignored dynamics in Washington. First, journalists love to lament the lack of bipartisanship in Washington, yet the very mention of the word “Israel” causes most members of both parties to quickly snap into line in a show of unanimity that would make the regime of North Korea blush with envy. Even when virtually the entire world condemns Israeli aggression, or declares settlements illegal, the U.S. Congress — across party and ideological lines — finds virtually complete harmony in uniting against the world consensus and in defense of the Israeli government.

Second, the free speech debate in the U.S. is incredibly selective and warped. Pundits and political officials love to crusade as free speech champions — when doing so involves defending mainstream ideas or attacking marginalized, powerless groups such as minority college students. But when it comes to one of the most systemic, powerful, and dangerous assaults on free speech in the U.S. and the West generally — the growing attempt to literally criminalize speech and activism aimed at the Israeli government’s occupation — these free speech warriors typically fall silent.

Third, AIPAC continues to be one of the most powerful, and pernicious, lobbying forces in the country. In what conceivable sense is it of benefit to Americans to turn them into felons for the crime of engaging in political activism in protest of a foreign nation’s government? And this is hardly the first time they have attempted to do this through their most devoted congressional loyalists; Cardin, for instance, had previously succeeded in inserting into trade bills provisions that would disfavor anyone who supports a boycott of Israel.

Finally, it is hard to put into words the irony of watching many of the most celebrated and beloved congressional leaders of the anti-authoritarian Resistance — Gillibrand, Schiff, Swalwell, and Lieu — sponsor one of the most oppressive and authoritarian bills to appear in Congress in many years. How can one credibly inveigh against “authoritarianism” while sponsoring a bill that dictates to American citizens what political views they are and are not allowed to espouse under threat of criminal prosecution? Whatever labels one might want to apply to the sponsors of this bill, “anti-authoritarianism” should not be among them.

U.S. Lawmakers Seek to Criminally Outlaw Support for Boycott Campaign Against Israel

THIS PERNICIOUS BILL highlights many vital yet typically ignored dynamics in Washington. First, journalists love to lament the lack of bipartisanship in Washington, yet the very mention of the word Israel causes most members of both parties to quickly snap into line in a show of unanimity that would make the regime of North Korea blush with envy. Even when virtually the entire world condemns Israeli aggression, or declares settlements illegal, the U.S. Congress across party and ideological lines finds virtually complete harmony in uniting against the world consensus and in defense of the Israeli government.

Second, the free speech debate in the U.S. is incredibly selective and warped. Pundits and political officials love to crusade as free speech champions when doing so involves defending mainstream ideas or attacking marginalized, powerless groups such as minority college students. But when it comes to one of the most systemic, powerful, and dangerous assaults on free speech in the U.S. and the West generally the growing attempt to literally criminalize speech and activism aimed at the Israeli governments occupation these free speech warriors typically fall silent.

Third, AIPAC continues to be one of the most powerful, and pernicious, lobbying forces in the country. In what conceivable sense is it of benefit to Americans to turn them into felons for the crime of engaging in political activism in protest of a foreign nations government? And this is hardly the first time they have attempted to do this through their most devoted congressional loyalists; Cardin, for instance, had previously succeeded in inserting into trade bills provisions that would disfavor anyone who supports a boycott of Israel.

Finally, it is hard to put into words the irony of watching many of the most celebrated and beloved congressional leaders of the anti-authoritarian Resistance Gillibrand, Schiff, Swalwell, and Lieu sponsor one of the most oppressive and authoritarian bills to appear in Congress in many years. How can one credibly inveigh against authoritarianism while sponsoring a bill that dictates to American citizens what political views they are and are not allowed to espouse under threat of criminal prosecution? Whatever labels one might want to apply to the sponsors of this bill, anti-authoritarianism should not be among them.

I agree it's a bad bill, but let's be real here. Anti Zionism is antisemitism

The people behind BDS are most definitely antisemitic

That may be (I honestly do not know). With my response I was saying that simply criticizing Israel's foreign policy choices doesn't automatically make one an antisemite. Though passing legislation that criminalizes our freedom of speech, and right to protest, is unamerican to its core regardless of the hatred that lied in the hearts of the BDS folk.

That may be (I honestly do not know). With my response I was saying that simply criticizing Israel's foreign policy choices doesn't automatically make one an antisemite. Though passing legislation that criminalizes our freedom of speech, and right to protest, is unamerican to its core regardless of the hatred that lied in the hearts of the BDS folk.

I agreed with you about the nature of the legislation.

Agree entirely. You can be anti-Israel without being anti-Jewish. This conflation of politics and religions in the Middle East needs to stop. Should only take another couple thousand years, so we got that going for us.

And Saudi Arabia can go phuck itself.

http://www.ajc.com/news/local/gwinnett-mcdonald-fails-health-inspection/XycKo3VyR69egJhcUT4hZI/

A McDonald’s in Lawrenceville failed its most recent health inspection, Gwinnett County records show.

The fast food spot scored a 51/U on the July 9 inspection, with an inspector finding “ice buildup” on frozen french fries, the report said.

McDonald’s

2370 Buford Dr.

Lawrenceville, Georgia 30043

Score: 51/U

An employee was seen handling raw meat with his bare hands and then touching buttons, doors and utensils before he washed his hands, the report said. Raw meat was not properly separated in storage and open packages of raw chicken were stored above raw beef and fish, according to the report.

Keep fighting the fight. Trotsky would be very proud.

How's this bill different than a bill forbidding US entities from doing business with certain governments?

Reposting this here too:

RIP TO THE JANUARY 6th DNI REPORT:

Over the past few weeks, three pieces of evidence - real evidence, not evidence that relies on unnamed sources citing unnamed methods - have come to light that blow a huge hole in major portions of the "Russian collusion" story's main piece of evidence: The DNI report issued in January of this year.

Shockingly, much of this evidence has been ignored by the MSM and the loudest supporters of this narrative on this board - despite most of those same folks spending the past six months telling me I was wrong for raising these very same concerns...

Let's lay it out step by step.

(more at link)

Linking this here as well:

Interesting read indeed, Gregg. Please forgive my gross layman's understanding of the subject, but I was wondering how the folks at VIPS got their hands on the metadata to be analyzed; was that from the guccifer 2.0 persona himself or from actual US intelligence sources?

Interesting read indeed, Gregg. Please forgive my gross layman's understanding of the subject, but I was wondering how the folks at VIPS got their hands on the metadata to be analyzed; was that from the guccifer 2.0 persona himself or from actual US intelligence sources?

Both.

The DNI report sourced the documents, and Guccifer himself (itself) posted them for the world to see. They're backed up on the internet archives as well as various USIC/MSM pages as well as Guccifer's site itself, thus the evidence offered by the VIPs can be examined by anyone possessing these technical skills (in other words, it's open source intel). The altered metadata is attached to the files on both ends of the equation (there does not seem to be any documents that have clean - as in unaltered - metadata in connection to the DNI report), meaning the cut-and-pasted portions were inserted before Guccifer got the documents.

The implication the Intel Vets are hinting at is that Guccifer himself is a cut out of the USIC, not Russian IC as the media/USIC has long been contending. The reasons for the USIC to blur that line would be to disparage Wikileaks by tying Guccifer to them (and Russia to Wikileaks by extension of that connection), thus casting doubt over every subsequent Wikileak drop from July 2016 on.

I will note there is NO proof of this though (it's my speculation shared by this group as well it seems). There is proof though that the documents Guccifer claimed to have "hacked" were in fact copied and physically impossible to have been "hacked" based on the download speeds in the metadata, but not that Guccifer is a USIC cut out.

I'm by no means a technical expert on this side of the coin. I've been trying to teach myself more by the nature of a book project I've been working on for the past few months (which deals with the USIC directly), but I do not mean to present myself as anything more than an armchair intel analyst when it comes to the technical side of things.