Bills Hire Sean McDermott as New Head Coach

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Holcomb

Sounds like Wiki thinks he's on board!

But what does McCoy's wiki say?

I know this is going to sound arrogant, so I apologise in advance, but the stupidity I see on sports message boards and fans calling into sports stations is amazing. I've pretty much stopped listening to sports radio and considering it about sports forums. Let me be clear about one thing, I assume I know less about the game than those who run or coach team's or most likely I would be in that profession. I didn't like Rex,but he knows more about the game than I'll ever know. I'm not enamored by the Bills playoff drought but no one has called me from the league or the Bills for my advice. Gee, I wonder why?

feel better?

I know this is going to sound arrogant, so I apologise in advance, but the stupidity I see on sports message boards and fans calling into sports stations is amazing. I've pretty much stopped listening to sports radio and considering it about sports forums. Let me be clear about one thing, I assume I know less about the game than those who run or coach team's or most likely I would be in that profession. I didn't like Rex,but he knows more about the game than I'll ever know. I'm not enamored by the Bills playoff drought but no one has called me from the league or the Bills for my advice. Gee, I wonder why?

So you are considering giving up on participating in sports message boards a whole 3 days after you join this one? :blink:

Edited by LabattBlue

i mean, if the players like the guys coming in thats good enough for me!

Not for nothing but they likes Rex when he came in.

@WGR550

Clayton- "It's pretty clear that Sean McDermott wants Mike McCoy, and Vance Joseph wants McCoy, but right now I think he goes to Buffalo."

!@#$ you Vance!