Pegula's do not know how to run a football team

Whaley has been around since 2010, how much time does he need to get us to the playoffs?

Not saying I agree with it. Im saying I understand it. They went 7-9. not 1-15. If I was to decide I wouldnt screw around, Id clean house and bring in the best front office money could buy. Pegula likes to give give his people time. Maybe to much, but that seems to be the way he operates. He made over 6 billion. Hes not a moron. Hes learning on the fly. Rex was a bad hire. They figured that out quickly. They have dismissed themselves as leaders of the next coaching search. Theyll have input but if Whaley is adamant about a specific candidate hell probably get his way. If they miss next year I suspect the pegulas will can everyone in the football dept and aggressively pursue the best GM they can find and cost wont be an issue. Edited by TANK2

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying I agree with it. Im saying I understand it. They went 7-9. not 1-15. If I was to decide I wouldnt screw around, Id clean house and bring in the best front office money could buy. Pegula likes to give give his people time. Maybe to much, but that seems to be the way he operates. He made over 6 billion. Hes not a moron. Hes learning on the fly. Rex was a bad hire. They figured that out quickly. They have dismissed themselves as leaders of the next coaching search. Theyll have input but if Whaley is adamant about a specific candidate hell probably get his way. If they miss next year I suspect the pegulas will can everyone in the football dept and aggressively pursue the best GM they can find and cost wont be an issue.

You need a ' in the word "hell" , very different meaning. :thumbsup:

Whaley has been around since 2010, how much time does he need to get us to the playoffs?

Yeah, they got embarrassed on national news.

The point is the Bills screw up in colossal fashion. Please read this carefully, No other professional sport franchise playing today has not been to the playoffs as long as the Buffalo Bills. What were you doing 17 years ago? I was eating my Flutie Flakes!

Well the fact that your a member of the CULT OF FLUTIE says it all. That guy couldnt wipe Kellys ass with a warehouse full of toilet paper. When you were eating your flutie flakes I was in the bathroom puking over the fact that that worthless midget was running my football team. Before that I was a season ticket holder from 1986 to 1996 and saw some of the greatest football ever. Lot of doubt after the 1989 season about Kellys ability to pLay QB at the highest level and Polians ability to build a champion. This seems earily similar now. Everybody thought that Stanley Cups and Lombardi Trophies would start falling out of the sky once Pegulas bought both teams. Not that easy. Edited by TANK2

Its a mickey mouse outfit. What doug whaley was saying was laughably embarrassing

Next year will confirm that. Im 75 percent sure it wont work. But Im not the owner. Hopefully it works out and we are all surprised.

Edited by TANK2

Well the fact that your a member of the CULT OF FLUTIE says it all. That guy couldnt wipe Kellys ass with a warehouse full of toilet paper. When you were eating your flutie flakes I was in the bathroom puking over the fact that that worthless midget was running my football team. Before that I was a season ticket holder from 1986 to 1996 and saw some of the greatest football ever. Lot of doubt after the 1989 season about Kellys ability to pLay QB at the highest level and Polians ability to build a champion. This seems earily similar now. Everybody thought that Stanley Cups and Lombardi Trophies would start falling out of the sky once Pegulas bought both teams. Not that easy.

I had seasons from 1985 to 1997, Section J2 row 25 seats 105 and 106. Pretty high up but could see everything. I had no doubt Kelly was good. He was throwing 30 TD's even when he got here. They needed Thurman and the other players to fill the team but I had no doubt he was good. Flutie took the Bills to 10-6, then 10-5. He made Moulds a star. I won't bash him and actually at the time was Ok with Rob Johnson starting, he was the future. After the fact, big mistake, team was behind Flutie.

I had seasons from 1985 to 1997, Section J2 row 25 seats 105 and 106. Pretty high up but could see everything. I had no doubt Kelly was good. He was throwing 30 TD's even when he got here. They needed Thurman and the other players to fill the team but I had no doubt he was good. Flutie took the Bills to 10-6, then 10-5. He made Moulds a star. I won't bash him and actually at the time was Ok with Rob Johnson starting, he was the future. After the fact, big mistake, team was behind Flutie.

Kelly threw 30 TDs one time in his career. He second best season was 25.

This is new to me as a structure. Pegula's have Whaley as GM. Committee of Pegula's, Brandon and Whaley hire Rex Ryan. Only Pegula's make decision to fire Rex Ryan. Rex Ryan only reported to Terry Pegula. Whaley only reported to Terry Pegula. In all this change only Interm coach and now Whaley has press conference. We only get a simple statement from Pegula's on Rex's termination. This is DYSFUNCTION! You need a command line in leadership with full accountability. The Bills use some type of committee decisions that shield ownership. This will not work!!!! Whaley doesn't seem to care he is just a puppet in this organization. This is even worse than I thought it would be. I am not sure I want to be a follower of this owners teams. This is a Tyrant!

At least we knew about it 2 years ago

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/buffalo-bills-news/2015/1/2/7482761/buffalo-bills-next-coach-will-report-directly-to-terry-pegula

This is new to me as a structure. Pegula's have Whaley as GM. Committee of Pegula's, Brandon and Whaley hire Rex Ryan. Only Pegula's make decision to fire Rex Ryan. Rex Ryan only reported to Terry Pegula. Whaley only reported to Terry Pegula. In all this change only Interm coach and now Whaley has press conference. We only get a simple statement from Pegula's on Rex's termination. This is DYSFUNCTION! You need a command line in leadership with full accountability. The Bills use some type of committee decisions that shield ownership. This will not work!!!! Whaley doesn't seem to care he is just a puppet in this organization. This is even worse than I thought it would be. I am not sure I want to be a follower of this owners teams. This is a Tyrant!

BUY THE TEAM AND RUN IT YOUR WAY.

BUY THE TEAM AND RUN IT YOUR WAY.

I see you want a commie website where you have to agree with the tyrant.

Hire a football guy, give him the keys, and go count your money. Come to the games, have fun. Go to the NFL events, have fun.

This isn't fun.

Better Call Saul

I see you want a commie website where you have to agree with the tyrant.

Better Call Saul

Not at all just can't believe people like you don't want to give the new owners a chance. By the way I don't see where you put a bid in on the team. State your dumb statement the drop the crap. To many keyboard nuts. Most don't even have season tickets. No f...en skin in the game.. I don't see any of these people going back to school getting a degree to help this team Way to many nuts. Get a job with the team. Make a difference.

Kelly threw 30 TDs one time in his career. He second best season was 25.

"In two seasons in Houston leading offensive coach Mouse Davis's run-and-shoot offense, Kelly threw for 9,842 yards and 83 touchdowns, completing 63% with an average of 8.53 yards per attempt with 45 interceptions. He was the USFL MVP in 1984, when he set a league record with 5,219 yards passing and 44 TD passes."

Not at all just can't believe people like you don't want to give the new owners a chance. By the way I don't see where you put a bid in on the team. State your dumb statement the drop the crap. To many keyboard nuts. Most don't even have season tickets. No f...en skin in the game.. I don't see any of these people going back to school getting a degree to help this team Way to many nuts. Get a job with the team. Make a difference.

Millennials man. I deserve something whether I've waited long enough or not.

"In two seasons in Houston leading offensive coach Mouse Davis's run-and-shoot offense, Kelly threw for 9,842 yards and 83 touchdowns, completing 63% with an average of 8.53 yards per attempt with 45 interceptions. He was the USFL MVP in 1984, when he set a league record with 5,219 yards passing and 44 TD passes."

I understand and knew that. I watched a bunch of his games. I thought you were referring to his NFL days. Of course, JP Losman could have thrown 30 TDs in a Mouse Davis offense.