A Bet was made. Crow is Served! Mario Williams 2016 Stats.

SCOTT LAW COME GET YOUR MEDICINE! CROW IS SERVED!

End of a disappointing season for all of us real Bills fans no matter who you wanted at QB.

3rd and I made a bet earlier this year vs a poster on here "Scott Law" about Mario Williams and his production in regards to Rex's scheme.

Not liking a scheme does not give a professional the right to check out and mail it in for almost $100M a year. I hate my job, it makes me depressed, kills my spirit, and miserable but I do it well and 100% every time I clock in.

THE BET: Mario has officially checked out and wont go over 5 sacks even with the Dolphins decent D-Line and 'just go' scheme. It doesn't matter Rex's scheme sucks, he quit, just doesn't care anymore.

THE STAKES: Posting on here admitting defeat.

Mario Williams 2016 Stats

Solo Tackles 9
Ass. Tackles 4
Total Tackles 13

Total Sacks 1.5

Rex's scheme did not fit our personnel or their strengths physically and especially mentally. That doesn't absolve Mario being a malcontent and letting his team mates down for 2/3rd's of the season.

SCOTT LAW: got nothing against you personally, you a good poster but, I admit when im wrong 100% of the time (and I'm wrong a lot), I am a man of principals and I expect you to honor the bet.

Is it a coincidence that after Mario was benched the Dolphins start playing better and snuck into the playoffs? I dont know and I dont care. CROW IS SERVED, EAT UP BUDDY! :thumbsup: GO BILLS!

images.jpeg

Edited by Marty McFly

End of a disappointing season for all of us real Bills fans no matter who you wanted at QB.

3rd and I made a bet earlier this year vs a poster on here (I think it was Scott Law, correct me if I'm wrong bros) about Mario Williams and his production in regards to Rex's scheme.

Not liking a scheme does not give a professional the right to check out and mail it in for almost $100M a year. I hate my job, it makes me depressed, kills my spirit, and miserable but I do it well and 100% every time I clock in.

THE BET: Mario has officially checked out and wont go over 5 sacks even with the Dolphins decent D-Line and 'just go' scheme. It doesn't matter Rex's scheme sucks, he quit, just doesn't care anymore.

Solo Tackles 9

Ass. Tackles 4

Total Tackles 13

Total Sacks 1.5

Rex's scheme did not fit our personnel or their strengths physically and especially mentally. That doesn't absolve Mario being a malcontent and letting his team mates down for 2/3rd's of the season.

SCOTT LAW: got nothing against you personally, you a good poster but, I admit when im wrong 100% of the time (and I'm wrong a lot), I am a man of principals and I expect you to honor the bet.

Is it a coincidence that after Mario was benched the Dolphins start playing better and snuck into the playoffs? I dont know and I dont care. CROW IS SERVED, EAT UP BUDDY! :thumbsup: GO BILLS!

images.jpeg

Wow...I had no idea it was that bad...That's brutal...

I really don't think Mario cares about football anymore...No way with his talent, even if it's diminished with age, you can put up numbers that poor unless you don't give a crap... B-)

I really don't think Mario cares about football anymore...No way with his talent, even if it's diminished with age, you can put up numbers that poor unless you don't give a crap... B-)

Exactly. Although at his age and the $$ you make I do understand but as a person, I couldnt do that to my teammate brothers. It wouldnt be right. No matter how much I hated the job I would play full throttle if only at least to not let my brothers down, knowing their counting on me. I cant let people down when their counting on me. That's just me, then again i dont even make 100 grand a year so who am I to talk?

Lol.

I was wrong.

This thread shoulda been started by you just like Gugny with his EJ thread but, !@#$ it, thats good enough for me bro! :thumbsup:

Hows that Crow taste?

Mario hasnt been worth a **** since his girl played the !@#$ out of him. What a kitty head case mother!@#$er. Retirement next? We know he has plenty of money.

damn I didnt know that. Now I feel like a dirtbag for making this thread and laughing. Some girls and relationships can really !@#$ your mind up

Edited by Marty McFly

3rd and I made a bet earlier this year vs a poster on here "Scott Law" about Mario Williams and his production in regards to Rex's scheme.

Solo Tackles 9

Ass. Tackles 4

Total Tackles 13

Total Sacks 1.5

images.jpeg

You should find a new job. Life is too short to be miserable everyday. And even Sundays have been rough more often than not.

Mario should move on too. He obviously is not motivated to play football anymore.

I think that slacking gets to be a habit, just like anything else you habitually do

Mario hasnt been worth a **** since his girl played the !@#$ out of him. What a kitty head case mother!@#$er. Retirement next? We know he has plenty of money.

Sorry BaaadThingsMan, you're mistaken. The "fiancee" played the !@#$ out of him and the lawsuit settled in Jan 2014.

Mario had an all-galaxy year in 2014.

The Jets long term future under Bowles and Fitz.

He was hardly alone there. The list of people here bashing the Jets for not lavishing riches on Fitz was long indeed.

Franchise TD Record + Leverage = 2016 Playoffs!!

Exactly. Although at his age and the $$ you make I do understand but as a person, I couldnt do that to my teammate brothers. It wouldnt be right. No matter how much I hated the job I would play full throttle if only at least to not let my brothers down, knowing their counting on me. I cant let people down when their counting on me. That's just me, then again i dont even make 100 grand a year so who am I to talk?

My buddy is a Dolphin fan, said the only game he even noticed him is the 2nd half of the first Bills game when Tyrod kept getting sacked.

Edited by matter2003

Lol.

I was wrong.

Is that it?

Huh?

What else have I been wrong about?

That's it !?

Wheres all the bluster?

You should find a new job. Life is too short to be miserable everyday. And even Sundays have been rough more often than not.

Mario should move on too. He obviously is not motivated to play football anymore.

you are on my list of favorite people i do no know in person !!!

Well served

:D

My boy is one of the most light hearted around here.

take note..

Zero points rewarded for hot Todd Bowles takes.

called!