1-5 Divisional Record --- where do we go from here?

So we end another disgusting season with the putrid 1-5 record in the AFC East. Bills football is reaching almost Brownslike unwatchability. But the worst factor of another lost and sorry season is the hapless way we bottomed out in our own division. Is there even a remedy to compete next year? I see us bottoming out.

After flourishing with a faint glimmer of hope for the future in Marone's final year, Rex has completely destroyed Bills football. With Lynn's ineptitude today, and the Pegula's clueless, I see the fall continuing into next year.

What will it take to turn the fans back? I don't think the Bills will do it. This year was the year I just lost interest in this franchise. Even though I watched every horrid game, I don't think I'll make the same mistake next year.

The Bills gave up the following point totals vs AFCE opponents:

37, 0*, 28, 41, 34, 30

Im curious, that may be the worst defensive performance by a team against teams in their own division in the NFL.

That's a lasting "legacy" for the Rex Ryan D.

So we end another disgusting season with the putrid 1-5 record in the AFC East. Bills football is reaching almost Brownslike unwatchability. But the worst factor of another lost and sorry season is the hapless way we bottomed out in our own division. Is there even a remedy to compete next year? I see us bottoming out.

After flourishing with a faint glimmer of hope for the future in Marone's final year, Rex has completely destroyed Bills football. With Lynn's ineptitude today, and the Pegula's clueless, I see the fall continuing into next year.

What will it take to turn the fans back? I don't think the Bills will do it. This year was the year I just lost interest in this franchise. Even though I watched every horrid game, I don't think I'll make the same mistake next year.

I'd like to say "up" but there's still a little room to go down too!

Could also stay the same!

Woo-hoo!

Weren't we 3-3 just a year ago?

4-2 in division and you should absolutely make the playoffs. The Phins went 4-2 this year and made it. At least next season we'll have the revenge factor against the Jets and Miami

there are several things that could happen to factor in. does our defense get better? who is coaching? are we still ground n pound? is shady still amazing? does brady finally start to "drop off"? does talleywhacker improve? does suh actually feel like playing? DO WE HAVE A QB? but i would tend to say...up?

To go up we would need a Cowboy like draft and snag our Zeke and Dak. The way we draft, that probably wont happen. I do look forward to seeing what a competent D Coordinator does with Ragland and Shaq in the fold. But we need to learn how to f'kin tackle.

I thought you were done watching next year? A couple of posts later here you are talking about a possible improved D. I get it, it's a damn disease that I have as well, p*ss poor football and we can't stay away...for long.