Bill O'Brien for Head Coach?

Virgil

Jay Glazer reporting the team could decide to part ways with him. Considering what he's done with the talent there, I would absolutely bring him in for an interview.

The only way it makes sense to fire him is if he was the main reason behind the Brock signing, but I don't feel like that can be right.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay Glazer reporting the team could decide to part ways with him. Considering what he's done with the talent there, I would absolutely bring him in for an interview.

The only way it makes sense to fire him is if he was the main reason behind the Brock signing, but I don't feel like that can be right.

He hasn't had much to work with at QB but has made the playoffs twice, granted in a very weak division, but still...Pete Caroll won the division at 7-9 once in Seattle...

The only thing I can think of is they feel he isn't getting enough out of Osweiler and they feel he is likely to bench him for the remainder of the time he is there after they invested so much money...

I'd bet it's about Osweiler..seems he has pulled the plug on him, but the team can't just walk away from the investment made and if he is refusing to try and develop him further, that creates an organizational push pull, especially since he gave his blessing to getting Osweiler in the first place...

They brought Osweiler in to be the QB, if he isn't with that anymore then it's probably best for both sides if he leaves.

Edited by matter2003

He hasn't had much to work with at QB but has made the playoffs twice, granted in a very weak division, but still...Pete Caroll won the division at 7-9 once in Seattle...

The only thing I can think of is they feel he isn't getting enough out of Osweiler and they feel he is likely to bench him for the remainder of the time he is there after they invested so much money...

I'd bet it's about Osweiler..seems he has pulled the plug on him, but the team can't just walk away from the investment made and if he is refusing to try and develop him further, that creates an organizational push pull, especially since he gave his blessing to getting Osweiler in the first place...

They brought Osweiler in to be the QB, if he isn't with that anymore then it's probably best for both sides if he leaves.

Very Shanahan-esqe with him wanting Cousins over 2nd overall RG3

Edited by Virgil