Question to ask as you watch today's game

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you could also look at the opposite way. The Jets knew what they had in Fitz but paid him anyway thinking there weren't better alternatives. They should have moved on a year ago and developed the young guys. Like Fitz, I like Tyrod. But he's limited as an NFL starter. Probably best as a backup but I'd take him as. Bridge guy. But like Fitz, someone will pay him to start. He's just not good enough. The quandary is who do you replace him with, and it's too soon do know with whom they will do that if they decide to move on.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I have a question. Why watch today's game?

Because I'm a Bills fan, no matter what the record, how good/bad the team is, I have an interest in watching them...I only get to see them 4-5 months a year and to me it's gold. Maybe I'm crazy...maybe a fanatic, because since I've been like 5 or 6 (over 50 years ago) I continue to watch them no matter if they make me frustrated or pissed I just can't turn off or not watch a game. I must be a loser, right?

I don't see how Tyrod sits today but remains "the guy" for next season.

That decision is already made, as is the decision on who the HC is going to be.

Make no mistake, Lynn is the man but Tyrod won't be his QB.

Next year should be worse than this year, record wise.

Because I'm a Bills fan, no matter what the record, how good/bad the team is, I have an interest in watching them...I only get to see them 4-5 months a year and to me it's gold. Maybe I'm crazy...maybe a fanatic, because since I've been like 5 or 6 (over 50 years ago) I continue to watch them no matter if they make me frustrated or pissed I just can't turn off or not watch a game. I must be a loser, right?

if you are, so am i.. and agree with your assessment.

I have a question. Why watch today's game?

Why wouldn't you.

You could not have said it better

I have an answer, Because we have hope.

I'll admit it's " Dumbass, I'm a Bills fan hope." But it is what keeps this board going.

I have HATED!!!!!!!! what I became this last year and a half because Rex was our coach. I was one of the posters on here who could see this coming from a mile away. It came and now on the first day of a new year we can hope.

I watched the first game and was immediately happy I hadn't gotten the Sunday Ticket.

I went to a Bills Bar ( Bizonte) in Matthews NC for the first Miami game...uggg.

This is only the third game I will see this season and I'm pretty psyched to have my team back from the evil, bumbling clutches of the Ryan brothers.

Look at the Jets today and ask yourself if you want a QB situation next year that's as bad as the Jets'. Because that's what we'll have if Tyrod leaves.

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/31/fitz-vs-ej-bowlful-new-years-regret/

New coach, new outlook next year. I can accept a suck fest of a team if they are growing and moving on the right direction. I realize some on here think we are close but I would rather get a high pick in 2018 than get in like Miami or Houston knowing their is an ass woopin' in the immediate playoff future from NE or the Stillers Edited by Buffalo Boy

Look at the Jets today and ask yourself if you want a QB situation next year that's as bad as the Jets'. Because that's what we'll have if Tyrod leaves.

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/31/fitz-vs-ej-bowlful-new-years-regret/

This post clearly shows that Russ Brandon does indeed know nothing about football. How about you take a look at the jets qb situation and ask yourself "do I want another 2-3 years of this?"

Good answer. That'd be me as well. In fact, I find these games more relaxing to watch. No pressure to win ! You learn what kind of heart is on the roster too as well as guys that have packed it in for the season.