Question to ask as you watch today's game

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In hindsight, yeah. But coming off such a strong year, it would have been nearly impossible to justify going with one the other QB's on the roster. They were looking short term, playoffs this season. They also had a defense that went from very strong to pretty bad too. Overall, a crappy season for the Jets, I guess. They were doomed.

i agree and I know I'm looking at it with the benefit of hindsight. But I think there is a lesson to be learned there.

I have put in just as much time the last 27 years as most of you. More than some. When the season is lost by week 15 even earlier most years I protest by not watching remaining games. Doesn't mean I am renouncing my fandom. ( Even though they deserved getting kicked to the curb 100 times over with the garbage they have rolled out in the last 15 years)

It just means they have disappointed me yet again. unfortunately I'll watch the draft and minicamp TC etc. We deserve better because even though they keep shyting on us we come back.

Because I'm a Bills fan, no matter what the record, how good/bad the team is, I have an interest in watching them...I only get to see them 4-5 months a year and to me it's gold. Maybe I'm crazy...maybe a fanatic, because since I've been like 5 or 6 (over 50 years ago) I continue to watch them no matter if they make me frustrated or pissed I just can't turn off or not watch a game. I must be a loser, right?

👍