Couple weeks ago Tyrod would be benched

Hack protecting his initial reports.

Possibly, he's been wrong plenty of times on the Bills:

-Said Chris Polian was relacing Whaley after the 2014 season

-said the Bills where moving up to grab Connor Cook in the 16' draft

Etc, etc

Couple weeks ago Tyrod would be benched

Hack protecting his initial reports.

Disagree. Tyrod isn't worth his upcoming contract, but he is still the best the Bills have got. Playing him was the Bills best shot at the playoffs. Ow that that ship has sailed it is smart to bench him. Makes perfect sense. Edited by BarleyNY

Disagree. Tyrod isn't worth his upcoming contract, but he is still the best the. Ills have got. Playing him was the Bills best shot at the playoffs. Ow that that ship has sailed it is smart to bench him. Makes perfect sense.

Did LaCanfora not report a loss to Steelers he would be benched. Yep. Didnt happen

Now Bills moved on a couple weeks ago (hmmm steelers a couple weeks ago)

Hack

He seems to imply that the Bills have already made the decision to move on from TT at the end of the season.

@JasonLaCanfora

Bills were aware of Tyrod's groin situation for a few weeks. There's strong sense he will need surgery. Decision to move on made weeks ago

Gee . . . I wonder where he is getting his information.

Did LaCanfora not report a loss to Steelers he would be benched. Yep. Didnt happen

Hack

No, Doug and the front office had to fire Rex for that to happen because Rex refused to go along.

Edited by Peter

He seems to imply that the Bills have already made the decision to move on from TT at the end of the season.

@JasonLaCanfora

Bills were aware of Tyrod's groin situation for a few weeks. There's strong sense he will need surgery. Decision to move on made weeks ago

We'll know soon enough.

Chenelly said that the Bills were leaning toward moving away from both Rex and Tyrod weeks ago after he initially thought they would keep him. This isn't a hack post - lacanfora has a source at OBD IMO.

Hack

he said he "could" be benched and I suspect it's because of the injury clause because they knew they were moving on. It was also reported that Rex "got his way" to play TT when FO didn't want to.

Chenelly said that the Bills were leaning toward moving away from both Rex and Tyrod weeks ago after he initially thought they would keep him. This isn't a hack post - lacanfora has a source at OBD IMO.

he said he "could" be benched and I suspect it's because of the injury clause because they knew they were moving on. It was also reported that Rex "got his way" to play TT when FO didn't want to.

i agree he has a source.

i think LaC oversells the content a little bit to get clicks

and i think fans overestimate the "oomph" that a report like "changes could happen as early as this week" carries when his source isnt peg himself....

so its easy to get riled up and bash the guy for his speculation not always being true -- but when weighed as a small piece of a bigger picture he sure can help us read between the lines behind the scenes. just have to be smart and reserved in the reaction to it.