Another LaCanfora rumour RE: Tyrod

Wayne Cubed

I think this is true, though I'd like to keep him as a bridge QB I think they feel his ceiling isn't high enough and have an out to cut ties rather than hang on. Sucks because he seems like a great guy and hard worker but if they are really going to hire A lynn I'm sure he has a say and if he doesn't want him...

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, I love that you're back.

I didn't say he was never right about he Bills. I said it's possible he's wrong, he has been before.

I didn't see you made the OP.

Was just adding some context. LaCanfora got killed here when Rex survived the Monday after the Steelers game, and he ended up being right on the money.

I didn't see you made the OP.

Was just adding some context. LaCanfora got killed here when Rex survived the Monday after the Steelers game, and he ended up being right on the money.

Can't really blame people can you? Yea he was on the money but man he was driving home that Chris Polian was going to take over as GM with Bill as Czar or whatever. That was way off.

He's also suggested the Bills are a team that could still move to Las Vegas after the Pegulas purchased the team.

He obviously has a source though.

Moving on from Taylor sounds like a plan without a solution. We know it's not EJ. So is Cardale the new 'Plan A'? And they're expecting him to be ready and able to lead an NFL offense 2017? There's no evidence right now that he's ready or will be ready and it sounds like a major gamble at the most important position .

And if the team is convinced none of their current QB's should be the 2017 starter then its some available free agent, a trade, of a 2017 draft choice. Forgive me but I don't see anyone out there in free agency or a good QB without some baggage that some other team would be wiling to trade. And the draft looks weak.

I see no credible option better than TT. So moving on with who?

Whaley's Monday Presser should be a hot one between the Rex firing question, the coaching search, why he's still around, and whether they intend to keep Tyrod. Can't wait!

^^^ conjures the image of T.O. with the popcorn at Dallas stadium.

Sounds like the plan is to get worse at QB. I suspect Whaley just cant let the thought of Manuel as a starter go.

I actually think Whaley prefers Cardale.

I don't know why everyone thinks Whaley wants Manuel to be the starter, if that were the case the Bills would have picked up his 5th year option. They didn't.

Playing Manuel is nothing more than evaluation. The Bills will need a backup QB next year if they don't pick up Taylors option. That leaves Cardale and no one else. Look at the FA QB market next year. It's bare.

Moving on from Taylor sounds like a plan without a solution. We know it's not EJ. So is Cardale the new 'Plan A'? And they're expecting him to be ready and able to lead an NFL offense 2017? There's no evidence right now that he's ready or will be ready and it sounds like a major gamble at the most important position .

And if the team is convinced none of their current QB's should be the 2017 starter then its some available free agent, a trade, of a 2017 draft choice. Forgive me but I don't see anyone out there in free agency or a good QB without some baggage that some other team would be wiling to trade. And the draft looks weak.

I see no credible option better than TT. So moving on with who?

Cardale has a more powerful arm, and better mechanics than EJ ever did... Tyrod has a ceiling of 8 wins... and still needs his feet to pull that off... TT had his opportunity to show more...The Smart choice is Cardale going forward.

Can't really blame people can you? Yea he was on the money but man he was driving home that Chris Polian was going to take over as GM with Bill as Czar or whatever. That was way off.

He's also suggested the Bills are a team that could still move to Las Vegas after the Pegulas purchased the team.

He obviously has a source though.

I take him with a boulder of salt, personally.

Exactly.

I'll wait for them to make a decision before I criticize but it would be stupid for them to not pick up the option.

I suspect that they would attempt to re-work the deal to reflect how they view him at the moment (unless they have another plan like acquiring Tony Roma etc.). Whether he agrees or not, that is another question.

Cardale has a more powerful arm, and better mechanics than EJ ever did... Tyrod has a ceiling of 8 wins... and still needs his feet to pull that off... TT had his opportunity to show more...The Smart choice is Cardale going forward.

Huh??? and you know this because, he's only won 8 in less than a full season. Totally disagree with this, with better D/ST, this team would be a dangerous playoff opponent.