Bills are a joke of an organization

Jerry Jabber

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry also said when he bought the Sabres that Lindy & Darcy were not going anywhere and look what happened two years later...

These decisions aren't made in a vacuum. Those 2 years held substance and were very relavent to the decision Pegula made.

Just like with Rex. If we lost because our offense was god awful and we just needed a QB, then Rex is still here. But no, we aren't in the playoffs mostly because the defense allowed 3 200 yard rushing games which is the one thing we should have had down pat. Our defense. On top of that the decisions in the last game were worthy of firing such as punting in OT. The conspirator in me thinks Rex wanted the defense to make a stand and be the reason we won that game - there is no other valid reason to punt at that point.

Either way, everything that happened this year contributed to the decision the Pegula's made.

Edited by What a Tuel

There's that rumor as well as the one at the start of the season that if the Bills didn't make the playoffs, Rex was gone. Coincidence, speculation or leak from inside OBD? (cue the X-files music).

Let me ask you directly: if the Bills made the playoffs, do you think Rex would have been fired? If your answer is "no," and almost everyone would give the same answer, then the leak wasn't a leak, it was pure speculation since the Bills werent out of the playoffs at the time.

As for the "ultimatum" at the start of the season, that was debunked in WEO's thread, seeing as how the ultimatum was issued to both Rex and Whaley, and Whaley stayed. If Whaley stayed, there was no ultimatum.

Terry also said when he bought the Sabres that Lindy & Darcy were not going anywhere and look what happened two years later...

Wait, Terry said that Lindy and Darcy were never going anywhere?

Let me ask you directly: if the Bills made the playoffs, do you think Rex would have been fired? If your answer is "no," and almost everyone would give the same answer, then the leak wasn't a leak, it was pure speculation since the Bills werent out of the playoffs at the time.

As for the "ultimatum" at the start of the season, that was debunked in WEO's thread, seeing as how the ultimatum was issued to both Rex and Whaley, and Whaley stayed. If Whaley stayed, there was no ultimatum.

Wait, Terry said that Lindy and Darcy were never going anywhere?

If you choose not to believe any of it, then that's your choice.

If I thought the Bills were as big of a joke as you did, I won't waste my time here and find other things to do.

No one is happy with how the last couple years have gone but they have won 9,8, & 7 games. Let's not pretend like it's the Browns we are rooting for. If anything, firing a coach after 8 & 7 wins shows how high expectations are for the first time in forever.

"the last couple of years" LOL. I haven't been happy with this team the last 17 years!! 17 YEARS with not one playoff appearance? 17 years with the nonstop coaching carousel, with no answer at QB, with the stupid Toronto experiment, How does that not qualify the Buffalo Bills as a complete and utter joke of an organization? The Browns have made it to the playoffs within the last 17 years, so yes, we're below that clown show in Cleveland as well.

"the last couple of years" LOL. I haven't been happy with this team the last 17 years!! 17 YEARS with not one playoff appearance? 17 years with the nonstop coaching carousel, with no answer at QB, with the stupid Toronto experiment, How does that not qualify the Buffalo Bills as a complete and utter joke of an organization? The Browns have made it to the playoffs within the last 17 years, so yes, we're below that clown show in Cleveland as well.

This

+1

The Cubs sucked for 100 years. None of their fans care about that now.

It's insane to put 17 years on players and people who haven't even been here. The Pegulas have owned the team for 3 years. How is it right to put that on them?

I learned a long time ago that crying about the past does nothing to change your future.

It's insane to put 17 years on players and people who haven't even been here. The Pegulas have owned the team for 3 years. How is it right to put that on them?

I learned a long time ago that crying about the past does nothing to change your future.

But when you continue to make the same mistakes as those before, it means you learned nothing from the past.

Well yes it is and still point stays daily PC

However i am enjoying the Buffalo Media melt down on twitter.

Cry cry they wont talk to us

Cry cry

Ditto! When Graham tweeted that 'theres the MajorLeagues, The Minor Leagues and the the Buffalo Leagues". I replied and said what does that say about your work?

Respectfully, I don't know anything about the Cubs or their front office or their owner. Honestly, I don't care. I'm a Bills fan and I'm tired of losing. We do agree on crying. Crying about the past doesn't change the future. Smart people making good decisions change the future. Unfortunately, OBD is in short supply of both, thus 17 years of nonsense.

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/28/watch-bills-organization-dumpster-fire-espns-jim-trotter-says/?utm_campaign=puma&utm_medium=social&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1482954816

"they have no leadership there".... "If (Lynn) is smart, he will get as far away from Buffalo as he can".

-Jim Trotter (national media)

When did the Bills come out and say this was a one-game audition for Lynn?

Jim Trotter doesn't cover the Bills. Jim Trotter shows up one day and asks the Buffalo News guys their take. Presto, one hot take.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

But when you continue to make the same mistakes as those before, it means you learned nothing from the past.

What mistakes have they made? They bought Rex's BS but I don't think most people ever thought he'd whiff as bad as he did on defense.

But rather than hope for the best, they made a change. Personally, I think that's a step forward and saying that 8-8 isn't good enough. Could you imagine how much time Jauron or Gailey would have gotten if they managed 8-8?

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/28/watch-bills-organization-dumpster-fire-espns-jim-trotter-says/?utm_campaign=puma&utm_medium=social&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1482954816

"they have no leadership there".... "If (Lynn) is smart, he will get as far away from Buffalo as he can".

-Jim Trotter (national media)

YeAh i confronted him on twitter backpedal game was nice

Respectfully, I don't know anything about the Cubs or their front office or their owner. Honestly, I don't care. I'm a Bills fan and I'm tired of losing. We do agree on crying. Crying about the past doesn't change the future. Smart people making good decisions change the future. Unfortunately, OBD is in short supply of both, thus 17 years of nonsense.

Agree with this. I just think we as fans need to separate 17 years and not put that on a future coach or players. That does nothing.

Personally and I'm sure I'm in the minority, I think Whaley is a good young GM who has never picked his own coach. The Cubs turned around because of Theo Epstein who grew into his role in Boston, which had a much darker past than the Bills when he took over. Hopefully, Whaley nails this coach.