#5 Kyle Shanahan

#6 Dave Toub

#7 Billy Bob Cooter

#8 Sean McVay

#9 Bob Sutton

#10 Teryll Austin

#11 Mike Shula

#12 Darell Bevel

That's my favs list I believe one of these guys will be the new HC of the Bills Now that Whaley is heading the search I don't believe we will hire any big names that can threaten his job security. With that being said Whaley will go shopping for something new or barely used like Schwartz or McDaniels.

I want a coach that's a leader of men and respected by his players. A coach that's in tune with today's gm and today's players. Most importantly I want a coach that's MARRIED to WINNING NOT SCHEMES. Meaning a coach that won't put his players in a box and tell them to fit his style. We need a coach that instead understands the skill sets of his players and knows how to use them. That's the new generation coach.

A few of these guys have proven to fit this mold A Lynn, Patricia, Toub & Shanahan pops out at me as these types of coaches I would be happy with any of them.

The question now is who do you want and why?.

#1 Lynn..........I like what he has done with the offense but basically an unknown

#2 McDaniels..........Looooooooooooooooser

#3 Patricia............I'd be ok with it I think...I'd be worried

#4 Schwartz..........I guess.....he sucked with the Lions but he might get better and has some fire

#5 Kyle Shanahan...........His dad is a giant douche...he is probably even more arrogant being brought up that way.....no

#6 Dave Toub...............Nice story...let another team like the Jags roll those dice

#7 Billy Bob Cooter..........I think Billy Jo Hobert was unfairly criticized so this could work out.

#8 Sean McVay................No idea

#9 Bob Sutton...............No idea...this isn't Don Sutton though right? He's a baseball guy

#10 Teryll Austin..........I sort of like this

#11 Mike Shula...........Are you kidding? Satan's spawn?

#12 Darell Bevel..............ok

That's my favs list I believe one of these guys will be the new HC of the Bills Now that Whaley is heading the search I don't believe we will hire any big names that can threaten his job security. With that being said Whaley will go shopping for something new or barely used like Schwartz or McDaniels.

I want a coach that's a leader of men and respected by his players. A coach that's in tune with today's gm and today's players. Most importantly I want a coach that's MARRIED to WINNING NOT SCHEMES. Meaning a coach that won't put his players in a box and tell them to fit his style. We need a coach that instead understands the skill sets of his players and knows how to use them. That's the new generation coach.

A few of these guys have proven to fit this mold A Lynn, Patricia, Toub & Shanahan pops out at me as these types of coaches I would be happy with any of them.

The question now is who do you want and why?.

You describe what you want in a coach and then have McDaniel, a weasly looking documented cheater with a record of complete and utter failure as #2 on your list?

I think at least Patricia has some unknown factor to him where McDaniel is a known loser. I like some of the other guys on the list and others I don't know about.....made some comments within the quote area. Cower wants the job so that will be a factor but I hope it doesn't go that way.

Noi Coughlin on your list?

I want McDaniels.

I think he has the goods. New England always seems to implement different things and is malleable to what the other team will present. The Garrapollo games/performance weakens the 'he has Brady' argument. Has learned under Belichick (and before you start, he is a different human than Crennel and Weis). He showed glimpses of good things in Denver, but that was a team in flux, he made mistakes and I think his next gig will be a benificiary of his lessons learned. I feel like he will be all in and committed to creating his legacy and attaching his name with the results of the team. If anyone understands offense in 2017, it is he.

Edited by May Day 10

You describe what you want in a coach and then have McDaniel, a weasly looking documented cheater with a record of complete and utter failure as #2 on your list?

I think at least Patricia has some unknown factor to him where McDaniel is a known loser. I like some of the other guys on the list and others I don't know about.....made some comments within the quote area. Cower wants the job so that will be a factor but I hope it doesn't go that way.

Noi Coughlin on your list?

I don't see us hiring a big name ex head coach that's why I didn't include Coughlin BTW he didn't make the playoffs for last 4 seasons coached u want another coach coming in with a playoff less streak?

BTW Bob Sutton is the DC for the Chiefs and he's done a tremendous job for them.

Bout McDaniels why can't he learn from his 1st job he deserves a 2nd chance at head coach and if it's not here he will definitely get a chance somewhere else. At the end of the day I don't see McDaniels or Patricia staying in AFC east there gonna get far away from Belicheck so u don't have to worry bout them coming here.

David Shaw. He runs a great program without scumbags and somehow got Kevin Hogan drafted even though he is bad at throwing.

David Shaw has said repeatedly that he has no interest in the NFL and conveyed in the most recent big story on him that he thinks NFL coaching is a horrible life.

He is in no way an option.

David Shaw has said repeatedly that he has no interest in the NFL and conveyed in the most recent big story on him that he thinks NFL coaching is a horrible life.

He is in no way an option.

I agree with him and he's right. But see Nick Saban saying he wasn't leaving the Dolphins. Why would anyone take what a coach says as gospel? They lie all the time.

I don't see us hiring a big name ex head coach that's why I didn't include Coughlin BTW he didn't make the playoffs for last 4 seasons coached u want another coach coming in with a playoff less streak?

BTW Bob Sutton is the DC for the Chiefs and he's done a tremendous job for them.

Bout McDaniels why can't he learn from his 1st job he deserves a 2nd chance at head coach and if it's not here he will definitely get a chance somewhere else. At the end of the day I don't see McDaniels or Patricia staying in AFC east there gonna get far away from Belicheck so u don't have to worry bout them coming here.

I don't know what to think about Coughlin....just surprised he's not on a list that deep is all. McDaniel didn't learn not to be a douche bag in his first coaching opportunity...he is still a douche bag. I doubt he learned to be a viable NFL head coach. No way on that guy.

No way on the Patsy guys. Bill Bellyache is a control freak and runs everything anyway. The underlings just hold clip boards. Didn't he even go with NO offensive coordinator one year?

Besides that they're used to playing with some advantages most teams don't have or won't do.

McDaniels isn't even a good cheater.