R. I. P. Bruce DeHaven

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP Bruce - a great coach, a good family man, and a guy who loved this city. Makes me a little sad to think Bruce passing gets only 3 pages. This man coached the BEST special teams group in the league for years, and had 2 of the best individual (Tasker and Pike) special teamers ever. At a time when we're bemoaning the lack of professionalism by our current coaches, take a minute to remember a great coach. Thanks for the memories Bruce. And it WAS a forward pass, damn it

RIP Coach. Some of the absolute best stuff from the Bills 30 for 30 was what Bruce had to say about Scott Norwood and the moment they shared on the steps of city hall together.

So much this. If that segment of 30 for 30 didn't bring tears to your eyes, something ain't right in your emotional tank.

RIP Bruce, from all accounts you were a hell of a man, and I know that you were a damn good ST coach.

Bucky's story in Buffalo News:

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/29/bucky-gleason-saying-hello-dehaven-said-goodbye/

I hope very, very soon some other writer will be able to write such stories about Beavis and Butthead of the Buffalo News.

If they make us believe it the piece should be awarded a journalism prize.

With 2016 how it is I hope we have a double feature soon!

Bucky's story in Buffalo News:

http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/29/bucky-gleason-saying-hello-dehaven-said-goodbye/

I hope very, very soon some other writer will be able to write such stories about Beavis and Butthead of the Buffalo News.

If they make us believe it the piece should be awarded a journalism prize.

With 2016 how it is I hope we have a double feature soon!

That story by Gleason was just wonderful....if you haven't read it you should.....made me think of a conversation I had with my dad three weeks before he passed....