Rex's truck

nuklz2594

A new wrap. Not hard

I mean he will be gettinf 15M for NOT coaching the Bills afterall

Speaking of that Pegula sure is paying alot of money to people NOT to work for him. I feel left out

Edited by MAJBobby

I would hope the Pegula's offered to buy it from him. They could use it to replace the Taurus in the Bills vehicle fleet. It will come in handy when Whaley has to pick up George Seifert at the airport, especially if the weather is bad.

I suspect that at some point during this search Gruden or Cowher will become the new Seifert. I'm sure someone will spot them at Duff's or Anchor Bar.

I would hope the Pegula's offered to buy it from him. They could use it to replace the Taurus in the Bills vehicle fleet. It will come in handy when Whaley has to pick up George Seifert at the airport, especially if the weather is bad.

:thumbsup:

Rex should just wrap it with the Ben Hur picture on oneside and the tandum bike picture on other

And his dumbass in clemson gear at a pressor on the hood.

And drive it to interviews at the circuses that are hiring

Better yet, he could wrap it with a depiction of Whaley (as Brutus) stabbing Rex in the back.

Why hasn't someone far more tech savvy than me come up with a for sale deal ad on this. This is crying for humor! Do we need to put up a prize?

(See mods for prize money, I'm sure they're quite generous.)