Tyrod throws for 300 yards are you happy 550 WGR?

bisonbrigade

Tyrod already accepted a very team friendly contract. There is no way he is going to re-negotiate his current deal because he would have 4-5 teams beating down his door to acquire him with his current contract.

Meh?

Who what teams want a Run first cant read a defende misses open WRs, inconsistent inaccurate QB that regressed in year 2?

again....its not about settling it is about best available options.

His option puts him about about 20th in the league...his overall average paly (not counting today...which was exceptional puts him about about 20th in the league.

You pick up his option...you draft a qb...you have C. Jones in the bullpen

Open competition in camp next year.....a HC change is going to dictate that

That is settling

Pick his option you just settled on a blah QB for 2017 and 2018. You married yourself to him.

Tell me one persoj in this organization will put Tyrod in a bench after picking his option up.

Meh?

Who what teams want a Run first cant read a defende misses open WRs, inconsistent inaccurate QB that regressed in year 2?

They like to block out the games that matter that left us at 1% chance of playoffs.

The raiders and Steelers games weren't that long ago and Tyrod was a flaming bag of poop in both

Drew Brease throws,for300 a week and Saints still are a 500 tram.Can we have Jim Swartz defense and Anthony Lynn offense.

i liked Chan Gaileys offence but his Ds were utter putrid. Remember Wanny?

We always seem to be good in only one phase of the game. Frustrating, isn't it?

Let's see. The Jets, Bears, Jags, Dolphins, 49ers, Broncos....to name a few. You watch how quickly he gets scooped up if Buffalo lets him hit FA.

Jets - nah their offense is prided on timing (Tyrod has none)

Bears - nope accuracy premium in their offense

Jags - Maybe but Tyrod is Blah in a perfect offense for him now

Phins - Nope not even close to fitting a Gase offense

49ers - maybe seems like a chip Kelly QB can run around and hit an occasional big play

Broncos - Nope

This offense is the perfect situation for Tyrod and he is AVG at best

Teams dont let good QBs walk out the door (should have been a flag for some when Harbaugh let him walk)

Edited by MAJBobby

For all those people, including the all knowing football gods at WGR, Tyrod threw for 300 yards and they still lost. I thought this was a passing league now? Isn't that what you have been preaching two two years? I gusee defense is important to and the legendary Rex defense has been lost in action for two years. By the way can we cut Carpenter today?

Lol.....

None

In typical Buffalo fashion we will keep him and have our hands tied by the cap hit for many years.

Tyrod already accepted a very team friendly contract. There is no way he is going to re-negotiate his current deal because he would have 4-5 teams beating down his door to acquire him with his current contract.

Beating down the door to become their backup maybe. That is what he was, and is.

Why cant Franchise QB put it in the endzone. Better yet why does he let the ball get put in Reggie Bush's hands

Is this a joke? The defense lost the game today. Tyrod may not be the qb we're looking for but as a whole the offense has performed. The defense has not. There is no debating this. We were up with just over a minute and we allow a fg. Another rb goes for over 200 against us but let's blame the 3 and outs. The defense sucks. Wake up and stop blaming Tyrod for when the defense blows.

Imagine our points per game if we could actually create 3 and outs.

Is this a joke? The defense lost the game today. Tyrod may not be the qb we're looking for but as a whole the offense has performed. The defense has not. There is no debating this. We were up with just over a minute and we allow a fg. Another rb goes for over 200 against us but let's blame the 3 and outs. The defense sucks. Wake up and stop blaming Tyrod for when the defense blows.

Who had the ball first in OT? What happened. Defense made a stop gave them crack two what happened?

Who scored the winning td with just over a minute to go. That's when the rest of the team is supposed to show up.

Got it with the deflect non answer thanks and it wasnt the winning TD 1min left all needed is. FG happens all the time in NFL

Great job closing the game out D and followed by an equal bed wetting by offense in OT

Edited by MAJBobby

Saying it is Ironic poster said its a team game then throws everyone under the bus but a specific player

Sorry, you were slamming one guy so I said "let him down," but the point is the same. Tyrod stepped up for his team, and that goes for almost the entire offense too. He specifically rose to the occasion while several others on other units did not hold up there end. You don't have to nitpick the word choice when the point is clear.

Edited by Big C

Sorry, you were slamming one guy so I said "let him down," but the point is the same. Tyrod stepped up for his team, and that goes for almost the entire offense too. He specifically rose to the occasion while several others on other units did not hold up there end. You don't have to nitpick the word choice when the point is clear.

Your post was not in response to anything just random on 1st part of thread so yes it was Ironic.

Yep team game and yep players let others down. But that offense did have two shots in OT to end the game. Failed so tes the can take blame too

Edited by MAJBobby

Your post was not in response to anything just random on 1st part of thread so yes it was Ironic.

Yep team game and yep players let others down. But that offense did have two shots in OT to end the game. Failed so tes the can take blame too

I hear you, and I used that same argument when we couldn't punch it in on 1st and goal with 1:00 left in the Hawks game. Tyrod still could have done it but the call to Reggie Bush for example wasn't his fault. Ultimately TT did give us the late lead and the teams and defensive units gave the game back. He had a great game. A team relies on each individual doing their job and he did his. No QB makes every play.

I know you really hate Tyrod and I get all your reasons. But I still can't think of a better option for next year at this time.

I hear you, and I used that same argument when we couldn't punch it in on 1st and goal with 1:00 left in the Hawks game. Tyrod still could have done it but the call to Reggie Bush for example wasn't his fault. Ultimately TT did give us the late lead and the teams and defensive units gave the game back. He had a great game. A team relies on each individual doing their job and he did his. No QB makes every play.

I know you really hate Tyrod and I get all your reasons. But I still can't think of a better option for next year at this time.

I understand the Reggie Bush attempt was not his call. But it is a disturbing trend. You can go to alot of games and watch Lynn take the Ball out of his hands when the game is on the line.

WC in first MIA game.

That does kind of show a trust problem

I understand the Reggie Bush attempt was not his call. But it is a disturbing trend. You can go to alot of games and watch Lynn take the Ball out of his hands when the game is on the line.

WC in first MIA game.

That does kind of show a trust problem

Nope, not his call. I wouldn't be so sure it's a trust issue with Lynn, though. The trend is disturbing for sure , and one reason why I don't think Lynn is ready to be a HC. But is it likely to think Lynn has a trust issue with Taylor, but ultimately trusts his season to Reggie Bush? That's a tough one to believe, I'd say the guy is merely prone to trying to " outsmart" the opponent and show how creative he is. many OCs have this affliction and it usually surfaces at the worst imaginable time.

Nope, not his call. I wouldn't be so sure it's a trust issue with Lynn, though. The trend is disturbing for sure , and one reason why I don't think Lynn is ready to be a HC. But is it likely to think Lynn has a trust issue with Taylor, but ultimately trusts his season to Reggie Bush? That's a tough one to believe, I'd say the guy is merely prone to trying to " outsmart" the opponent and show how creative he is. many OCs have this affliction and it usually surfaces at the worst imaginable time.

Sure what is so hard to think a guy that has been a RB coach for 15 years does trust Bush in that spot. Not saying its right just another reason why i hate te thinking of this team.

Sure what is so hard to think a guy that has been a RB coach for 15 years does trust Bush in that spot. Not saying its right just another reason why i hate te thinking of this team.

Then don't Bobby. Get the help that we all see you desperately need. We after all are all Bills fans and you are one of us.

Then don't Bobby. Get the help that we all see you desperately need. We after all are all Bills fans and you are one of us.

Thanks for the great contribution like always

Glad to know i am not a Bills fans because i want some accountability cool keep spending your cash on trash

Edited by MAJBobby

I'm in favor of giving Tyrod more time until they have something significantly better, but it is hard to argue he is consistently the 2nd best quarterback on the field. That's been true for the last 2 years. 300 is not the goal. It is an outcome of him not being a prolific passer. Just like points are one measure of an offense or defense. The numbers say the Bills have an excellent offense with a below average passer.