Reggie Bush Play

fridge

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That call and the bomb call right before it in FG range in OT should be fireable offense for both Rex and Lynn. You just can't do that at that point of the game with that much at stake.

AGREEED AGREEEED AGREEED. Rex shouldn't even be allowed to do post game presser.

Pitchforks and torches anyone?

Edited by BuffaloMatt

2nd and 12 inside the 30 in overtime and we run a reverse to Reggie Bush. His first carry in how many games?

Literally the worst playcall I have ever seen in my life.

I came to the board just to comment on this play.

People can bicker about what play cost them the game, or "it was the offense", "it was the defense"...this or that guy sucked. But this play was the point where they had the game in their hand, and let it go.

I can't believe Lynn or whoever called it is a professional. It was the absolute worse play they could call. "Let's give the ball to a guy 10 yards off the line of scrimmage, and take us out of field goal range. Let's use the RB that rarely see's the field. I think it's gonna fool 'em."

!@#$ing idiots.

I 100% agree with this post. Anthony Lynn almost gave me an ulcer to end the game in regulation when he only took 1 shot to the end zone and thankfully Clay made the touchdown catch. Then we run that razzle dazzle play to Bush. The last thing we wanted to do was lose yards and make our shaky kicker try a longer fg. Lynn and our poor special team play and our awful defensive tackling made me sick.

Unless it worked.

Nope. You are a fool.

They didn't need a play that "worked", they needed a play that wasn't DESIGNED to take the ball to what would be out of field goal range, to hand it off. That was all they needed, but they dug into the play book to find one where they would hand the ball off 8 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

Even a run straight into the line, stopped for a 2 yard loss would have be fine.

Edited by HoF Watkins