Reggie Bush Play

fridge

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lynn gets too cute sometimes but for me, overall, he called a very very good game.

If Rex's vaunted defense could stop anything, the Bills walk away with a victory.

Rex' s defense gave up

34, 41, 28, 37 points vs AFC EAST teams this season. And shut out Pats w/o Brady.

Absolutely !@#$ing abysmal. If teams within your own division own you like that, you dont stand a chance.

Anyone else have a problem with the punt on 4th and 3 in OT?

Yep, I didn't think they'd see then all again and a tie did them no good for the playoffs. I'd put more faith in them picking up a 4th and 3 (fin' Sammy steps out of bounds...) than I did in the D forcing a 3 and out which is pretty much what they needed.

Rex put the game in his defenses hands. Yay.

Rex' s defense gave up

34, 41, 28, 37 points vs AFC EAST teams this season. And shut out Pats w/o Brady.

Absolutely !@#$ing abysmal. If teams within your own division own you like that, you dont stand a chance.

It's almost as if those franchises have experience beating his defense...

Literally the worst playcall I have ever seen in my life.

A double reverse call from Van Pelt to Reed rivals that one.

Also with playoffs in reach

In overtime

And got the coaches fired

Rex' s defense gave up

And the Bills franchise, previous to this season, gave up 3 200 yard rushers. In the entire franchise history.

Rex Ryan has 3 200 yard rushers this season. AND they are he 3 highest total rushing performances this season. You can't make this **** up.

A double reverse call from Van Pelt to Reed rivals that one.

Also with playoffs in reach

In overtime

And got the coaches fired

That call and the bomb call right before it in FG range in OT should be fireable offense for both Rex and Lynn. You just can't do that at that point of the game with that much at stake.

Edited by old school