Who will go down as the better QB, Tebow or Taylor?

Wake us up when Tyrod wins a playoff game like Tebow.

Wake us up when Tebow make another NFL roster. I'm no TT apologist, nor am I a Tebow hater, but one thing is for sure, Tebow couldn't throw the ball. TT has his weaknesses for sure, but I guarantee you that he will be competing for starting playing time on teams for another 5+ years. Tebow will be done with baseball before TT is done starting in the NFL. Edited by dulles

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Tebow's playoff stats ( 2games):

Comp % - 19-47 40%

Yards - 452

TD - 2

Int - 0

Fumbles - 1

QBR - 86.3

Everyone will remember the 1 pass for 80 yards in OT...

In the regular season, completion percentage - 46%, 12 TD, 6 int, 7 Fumbles, rushing TD's 6.......

Denver made the playoffs with an 8-8 record. they did lose 40-14 against the Bills that season as well...

Edited by ricojes

That's unfair to TeBow, he was very much responsible for the team making the playoffs as EVERY win they had that year was with him as QB. This isn't even mentioning the 300 yards passing in the playoff game. I am not arguing he is a better QB just that he had a lot to do with them making the playoffs and winning a playoff game.

I admit I exaggerated due to the absurdity of the question. But Tyrod could throw a 15 yard crosser to Demarius Thomas with a clean pocket and the linebackers in the box too. There is 80 of those yards right there.

I'm also not even agreeing Tyrod should be a probowler again, such as he is. But, he is a top 20 NFL QB and Tebow wasn't even top 40.

People like to exclude what he does with his feet, but that is part of what he adds. Same was true for the other TT

Edited by Over 28 years of fanhood

Tebow's playoff stats ( 2games):

Comp % - 19-47 40%

Yards - 452

TD - 2

Int - 0

Fumbles - 1

QBR - 86.3

Everyone will remember the 1 pass for 80 yards in OT...

In the regular season, he played 14 games. Completion percentage - 46%, 12 TD, 6 int, 7 Fumbles, rushing TD's 6.......

Denver made the playoffs with an 8-8 record. they did lose 40-14 against the Bills that season as well...

Ok his stat line against Pitt was damn good in the playoffs against Pitt as we ALL know the Emperor pretty much bet him up and took his lunch money.

Also 8-8 isn't HIS record as they really didn't want him starting. TeBow went 7-4 while Ortin went 1-4. In the playoff game against Pitt he completed 45% for 326 yards 2 TD, he also ran for 50 yards and another TD. I dare say he had a damn good game, hell a career game for him! I also bet anyone in Buffalo be dancing a jig if TT A had a game like that againsta competition like Pitt.

FACT is TeBow got screwed by Elway and I still can't figure out why no one else at least TRIED make him work as a QB. That said I honestly don't know who is better since TeBow never got enough reps to show what he could be.

Ok his stat line against Pitt was damn good in the playoffs against Pitt as we ALL know the Emperor pretty much bet him up and took his lunch money.

Also 8-8 isn't HIS record as they really didn't want him starting. TeBow went 7-4 while Ortin went 1-4. In the playoff game against Pitt he completed 45% for 326 yards 2 TD, he also ran for 50 yards and another TD. I dare say he had a damn good game, hell a career game for him! I also bet anyone in Buffalo be dancing a jig if TT A had a game like that againsta competition like Pitt.

FACT is TeBow got screwed by Elway and I still can't figure out why no one else at least TRIED make him work as a QB. That said I honestly don't know who is better since TeBow never got enough reps to show what he could be.

Doesn't that 45% jump off the page at you? That's not pro football

Enough of this starting QB record nonsense. The Broncos won games with Tebow at the helm on the strength of defense, ST, and clutch FG kicking. Tebow mostly stunk in games that season.

Doesn't that 45% jump off the page at you? That's not pro football

It does but so does 316 yards and 2 TD along w 59 yards rushing and a TD... I always wanted the man to succeed as my God he just was everything I want my kids look up to ina sports hero. Has his beliefs, LIVES BY THEM (not one of those say one thing and do another) and just overall someone easy to cheer for.

Enough of this starting QB record nonsense. The Broncos won games with Tebow at the helm on the strength of defense, ST, and clutch FG kicking. Tebow mostly stunk in games that season.

They both suck. Tyrod is playing with the best rushing attack in football for two years running...what would our record be if he could make adjustments presnap and get us into a better play? What would our record be if he could make the simple passes that breed long scoring drives?

Tebow should have thrown the ball righty, I'm not going to waste time breaking down that Broncos team. Both of these QB's are ones that you win games in spite of not because of, so team record is totally worthless here.

The. Pray tell why did they go. 1-4 with Orton? There was a difference with TeBow, for some reason the entire team played BETTER when he was QB. Were they ever going be championship caliber? Lmao No as great/good coaches would crush that Offense.

It does but so does 316 yards and 2 TD along w 59 yards rushing and a TD... I always wanted the man to succeed as my God he just was everything I want my kids look up to ina sports hero. Has his beliefs, LIVES BY THEM (not one of those say one thing and do another) and just overall someone easy to cheer for.

Hero, maybe, but sports hero would require he be good at the position that he insists on playing in the sport... he would have made a fine fullback, though, I'm sure.