Trump foreign policy

Here's the transcript of the speech.

So let's look at the place in today's speech where Trump says "America first":

In foreign affairs, we are renewing this founding principle of sovereignty. Our government's first duty is to its people, to our citizens -- to serve their needs, to ensure their safety, to preserve their rights, and to defend their values.

As President of the United States, I will always put America first, just like you, as the leaders of your countries will always, and should always, put your countries first. (Applause.)

All responsible leaders have an obligation to serve their own citizens, and the nation-state remains the best vehicle for elevating the human condition.

But making a better life for our people also requires us to work together in close harmony and unity to create a more safe and peaceful future for all people.

The United States will forever be a great friend to the world, and especially to its allies. But we can no longer be taken advantage of, or enter into a one-sided deal where the United States gets nothing in return. As long as I hold this office, I will defend America’s interests above all else.

But in fulfilling our obligations to our own nations, we also realize that it’s in everyone’s interest to seek a future where all nations can be sovereign, prosperous, and secure.The greatest in the United States Constitution is its first three beautiful words. They are: “We the people.”

Generations of Americans have sacrificed to maintain the promise of those words, the promise of our country, and of our great history. In America, the people govern, the people rule, and the people are sovereign. I was elected not to take power, but to give power to the American people, where it belongs.

In foreign affairs, we are renewing this founding principle of sovereignty. Our government's first duty is to its people, to our citizens -- to serve their needs, to ensure their safety, to preserve their rights, and to defend their values.

In America, the people govern, the people rule, and the people are sovereign. I was elected not to take power, but to give power to the American people, where it belongs.

So why are media/dems/lefties freaking out about his speech ?

Because it was good.

it was serious.

It differs so much from his ridiculous self-centered tweets, and makes it obvious that he IS the President.

and we can't have that.

He apparently called Kim Jong Un Rocket Man. I actually thought it was funny. I liked the grave warning Trump gave to North Korea and I think it's gonna be a long long time until we engage in any military action there.

• 2 weeks later...
Trump with military leaders: This is calm before the storm

The president's use of the ominous phrase prompted others to question what he meant by it – to which the president replied even more ominously: “You’ll find out.”

Trump said he expected the Pentagon brass in the room to offer him “a broad range of military options, when needed, at a much faster pace.”

Multiple reports, however, have suggested the White House next week will effectively scrap the Iran nuclear deal signed by the Obama administration in 2015, kick-starting a new standoff between Iran and the U.S.

Many think that the RNK is going to do something rash on Columbus Day (observed) October 9th.

October 1st through 8th is the celebration week of "National Day"in China.

I'll try posting from China... if I'm not radioactive or a political prisoner. :ph34r:

Trimp-Doctrine.jpeg

I think this says it all. Republicans do not care at all about any issues, except maybe guns and welfare, but their hate of "the left" is what drives them. They could care less about the truth, policy or ramifications and what the government does. Its all just hate

Tearing up the bogus deal with Iran was a major issue Trump would have to deal with. Will he be giving the bribe that Obama did to hope nothing happens for another year or two?

A Democrat made the deal, therefore it must be bogus, and if it isn't, so what! Who cares about nuclear weapons?

I guess if we wish hard enough then all the guns and bombs can just vanish... POOF they gone...

Comes down to a basic philosophy on how much you trust the other side to keep their promises. I dont trust Iran at all. And I have watched the Dems sign dozens of bogus pacts that just kicked the can down the road, praying for peace at any price.

Edited by row_33

Trump with military leaders: This is calm before the storm
The president's use of the ominous phrase prompted others to question what he meant by it – to which the president replied even more ominously: “You’ll find out.”
Trump said he expected the Pentagon brass in the room to offer him “a broad range of military options, when needed, at a much faster pace.”
Multiple reports, however, have suggested the White House next week will effectively scrap the Iran nuclear deal signed by the Obama administration in 2015, kick-starting a new standoff between Iran and the U.S.

If he tears up the deal, do we get our pallets of cash back?

Just the pallets........................ :doh:

wooden_pallets_home.png

Not without the proper pallet exchange agreement.

NJFS Pallet Exchange Service

Below is our standard Pallet Exchange Service.

NJFS only exchanges good for good x Our clients will not accept substandard pallets when we ship out, so we cannot give credit for them. In some cases, carriers may be required to stack product off of bad pallets and onto good. x We do not keep an inventory of bad or substandard pallets for exchange. What is a good pallet? x Must be a GMA four way entry pallet. x No missing or broken boards or runners. x No double runners, plugs or patches. x No softwood pallets. x Must be no obvious contamination or infestation (blood, oil, bugs, bird droppings, etc.). In extreme cases of contamination or suspected infestation, NJFS may not allow pallets in its facilities. Sorting pallets x Carriers are NOT permitted to use our loading docks to sort pallets. This ties up valuable dock and door space and is an injury risk in areas of heavy forklift traffic. Broken Board and Double Runners

Corker: Trump setting US 'on the path to World War III'
"He concerns me," Corker added. "He would have to concern anyone who cares about our nation."
Trump Lashes Out at GOP Sen. Corker — Who Then Calls White House ‘an Adult Day Care Center’

It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.

Sen. Bob Corker Foreign Relations Committee Chairman
Edited by ALF

Corker: Trump setting US 'on the path to World War III'

"He concerns me," Corker added. "He would have to concern anyone who cares about our nation."

http://www.abc15.com/news/national/corker-trump-setting-us-on-the-path-to-world-war-iii-

Trump Lashes Out at GOP Sen. Corker — Who Then Calls White House ‘an Adult Day Care Center’

Sh38oulI_normal.jpgSenator Bob Corker

@SenBobCorker

It's a shame the White House has become an adult day care center. Someone obviously missed their shift this morning.

11:13 AM - Oct 8, 2017

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/trump-lashes-out-gop-sen-corker-who-then-calls-white-n808816

The bigots don't care, they are really, really angry about the flag. Foreign policy is something the swamp people do

An Iranian armed forces spokesperson warned it may be time to "teach Americans new lessons" if the Trump administration labeled Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as a terrorist organization.

Masoud Jazayeri, an IRGC commander and spokesperson, issued the threat, Reuters reported.

“It seems the Trump administration understands only swear words, and needs some shocks to understand the new meaning of power in the world,” Jazayeri said, according to ISNA. “The Americans have driven the world crazy by their behavior. It is time to teach them a new lesson.”

Seems like they are daring Trump to label IRGC a terrorist organization

Edited by ALF

An Iranian armed forces spokesperson warned it may be time to "teach Americans new lessons" if the Trump administration labeled Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as a terrorist organization.

Masoud Jazayeri, an IRGC commander and spokesperson, issued the threat, Reuters reported.

It seems the Trump administration understands only swear words, and needs some shocks to understand the new meaning of power in the world, Jazayeri said, according to ISNA. The Americans have driven the world crazy by their behavior. It is time to teach them a new lesson.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/10/10/iranian-armed-forces-spokesperson-its-time-to-teach-americans-new-lessons.html

Seems like they are daring Trump to label IRGC a terrorist organization

So in protest of being named a terrorist organization they are threatening to commit an act of terror?