Trump foreign policy

4 hours ago, Doc said:

So Russia, Turkey, Syria and Iraq helped?  Isn't that asking for assistance from foreign governments and even more reason to impeach him?

BTW, the best part was when they asked if Nancy knew about it beforehand and he basically said "no, because I didn't want it leaked."

I wouldn’t even tell Nancy and Adam S$&t when there are donuts in the break room!

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I missed it last night -- I'll have to look. SNL can rewrite within an hour or less because they use cue cards. They like to rehearse during the week, so they try not to do a major rewrite at the 11th hour, but it happens all the time from my understanding. 

They rehearse?  

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, he was being tortured, until he blew himself up with a suicide vest.

Jesus, you're a ***** asshat.

So he was crying like a dog and then blew himself up and Trump saw and heard all this? What a load of crap (like your brain) 

I still would like to know what legal authority they are pretending to have that requires the president to inform Congress about planned/ongoing military operations. Especially notifying members of the House who have a history of actively hindering the president.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Koko78 said:

I still would like to know what legal authority they are pretending to have that requires the president to inform Congress about planned/ongoing military operations. Especially notifying members of the House who have a history of actively hindering the president.

i guess there's something about Congress having the first dibs on declaring war, but that hasn't been in effect, unless asked for, since Truman?

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i guess there's something about Congress having the first dibs on declaring war...

Great, what does their war declaration power have to do with being briefed on the operational plans of a particular mission? (On a side note, they already authorized the use of force.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, now the media is trying to compare Trump's "staged" photo in the Situation Room with Obama's 2011 photo that "crackles with suspense"... while glossing over the fact that Obama was taking a back seat, and even sitting on a folding chair.

https://news.yahoo.com/situation-room-2-photos-capture-193316423.html

• Like (+1) 1