Trump foreign policy

Just Say No
by Michael Walsh

Original Article

Two related news stories this week offer a glimmer of hope that, at long last, the Western democracies are finally putting their foot down regarding Muslim terrorists who want to return to their "home" countries after fighting for the Islamic State. In both cases, they are women. And in both cases, they´ve been told to enjoy the Middle East, because that´s where they´ll be staying for a while. 

These ISIS "Brides" weren't terribly remorseful until they had nowhere to go.

There is no reason to believe their intentions are pure and that they've suddenly seen the light. This is a fairly transparent emotional ploy to insert radicalized sleeper agents back into their home countries to carry on the "jihad" against infidels.

Let the ***** rot in the Syrian desert.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

These ISIS "Brides" weren't terribly remorseful until they had nowhere to go.

There is no reason to believe their intentions are pure and that they've suddenly seen the light. This is a fairly transparent emotional ploy to insert radicalized sleeper agents back into their home countries to carry on the "jihad" against infidels.

Let the ***** rot in the Syrian desert.

If they come back, there are plenty of beds in gitmo, where they can spend the rest of their lives

34 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

If they come back, there are plenty of beds in gitmo, where they can spend the rest of their lives

Not possible. Let me remind you Obama closed Gitmo on Day 1 of his presidency.

He had a pen. He had a phone. And he closed it. Just shut it down. 

No. Wait. That's not right. 

Oh, now I remember. He moved prisoners to other countries so they wouldn't be free to return to the terrorist network.

No. Wait. That's not right.

He put them to work on the Cash for Clunkers plan.

No. Wait.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Shooting civilians trying to bring aid to the people of Venezuela.

I can't tell if these soldiers are crazy or trying to run for a NY congressional seat.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LABillzFan said:

Shooting civilians trying to bring aid to the people of Venezuela.

I can't tell if these soldiers are crazy or trying to run for a NY congressional seat.

Maduro is trying to create a conflict where Putin would come to his aid. That's his only hope of surviving at this point in time.

eUdawLcz_bigger.jpgFriendly Gabriel Malor‏ @gabrielmalor
FollowFollow @gabrielmalor

There is one little detail in here that I haven't seen covered in any of the Muthana articles so far. Can you see it?

Dz--0n8X4AAO8Wj.png

Be honest, would you think this story would have been reported very differently if people knew that it was the Obama administration that first determined that Muthana was not a U.S. citizen.

As reported, this is presented as some monstrous Trump/Pompeo idea when really he's ratifying the decision of the previous administration.

19 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

She's caught between Iraq and a hard place. She's either a citizen that should be put on trial for treason, an enemy combatant who gets accommodations at Gitmo or a life long vacation at a beach in Syria, hundreds of miles from water.

Canada will welcome her and give her $16,000,000 for her pain

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Regardless of the money amount, that would be cruel and unusual punishment.

and our PM Trudeau would wait to see the opinion polls disapprove and then say he really wasn't in favour of giving a terrorist $16,000,000

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Dz--0n8X4AAO8Wj.png

Be honest, would you think this story would have been reported very differently if people knew that it was the Obama administration that first determined that Muthana was not a U.S. citizen.

As reported, this is presented as some monstrous Trump/Pompeo idea when really he's ratifying the decision of the previous administration.

Courts are going to have fun with it - I expect the DC Circuit will rule in Muthana's favor.

Either way, I'm not sure I agree with it.  Seems better to me to admit her citizenship and try her for providing material assistance to terrorists.