Titans & Mularkey

cale

They were roundly mocked for sticking with Mularkey. Including by me because I thought they were just being cheap and boring and should have gone after mcdaniels. Mariota has been good this year, he's a franchise QB. Struggled today but vs a very good D, and pulled it out in the end.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Don't look now...but Mularkey has an average Titans team playing with confidence. They do have solid QB play. But rest of team is questionable.

Well it all starts with the QB & if you took Mariotta, Winston, or a number of other QB's around the league this team would be a lot better !!

They were roundly mocked for sticking with Mularkey. Including by me because I thought they were just being cheap and boring and should have gone after mcdaniels. Mariota has been good this year, he's a franchise QB. Struggled today but vs a very good D, and pulled it out in the end.

Mularkey's going for two and the lead late could've hurt him if they didn't hit that long winning FG.

Just goes to show that you can win in this league when you have the quarterback in place. You have rookie JP Losman and you are going to lose games. Mularkey never had a chance here. Every 2 years we are kicking coaches to the curb because the quarterback situation has been a mess. Maybe it's not the coaches fault afterall

That's like saying she's the least fat girl ive dated since Rosie O'Donnell.

There is a difference between chubby and fat and what is pleasing to the touch isn't always pleasing to the eye....

He had a team that was sloppy but was starting to learn to win.... something Williams, Jerkron, Gailey and Ryan have never had.

Coaches need to learn their craft too and I think he's coming along.

I would tAke him in a heartbeat over this buffoon we have