GDT: Bills vs. Browns 1st & 2nd Half Thread

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would submit that when he pointed to himself that even he knew he should have caught it

Again to say it is an easy catch is a stretch. Maybe is it was accurate he wouldn't have his feet way in front leaning back falling trying to make the catch on the ball behind him.

I'm not a TT fan either but Sammy is a fourth overall pick. To excuse that drop is ridiculous. Huge moment swing play too.

That's how you lose in this game - instead of 1st and 10 you need to punt and the other team scores- it's the little things like that

Again to say it is an easy catch is a stretch. Maybe is it was accurate he wouldn't have his feet way in front leaning back falling trying to make the catch on the ball behind him.

Again, Nobody called it an easy catch but certainly a catch you would expect the 4th overall pick to make

Again, Nobody called it an easy catch but certainly a catch you would expect the 4th overall pick to make

It's been called easy over and over again but again OK.

Maybe the 96M dollar QB could throw a pass accurately

Edited by MAJBobby

That's how you lose in this game - instead of 1st and 10 you need to punt and the other team scores- it's the little things like that

Exactly. That play sums up our problems. That's why I dispute the people who claim our roster is in place for a contender. It's not like it's always the reserve players making the huge mistakes. It's our star players too. Your alleged stars need to be better than that.