Tyrod's bonus with an injury

billsfan714

Yeah its not my money, but it would sure affect the teams cap money. Actually Tyrod getting hurt and the bonus money kicking in would be a very Bills thing to happen. Oh and we lose to the Browns and get eliminated.

Edited by billsfan714

I've come to the conclusion that it probably really doesn't matter too much...

If Taylor gets injured, then they have a base starter option (more expensive than you'd like) before Cardale is ready to play.

If Taylor doesn't get injured, then they probably let him go and just sign a veteran QB at a cheaper price who can be the bridge to Jones. Hoyer or Glennon maybe?

I think Cardale's going to be the starter at some point next year. The Bills probably do take a flyer on a QB with potential in the fourth round again this next draft. Draft two OL and safety in the first three rounds.

The way Whaley talked earlier in the week, I'm guessing EJ

This - and frankly that makes more sense than Cardale or TT playing.

LOL - I see what you did there!

logo.png

My guess as well. Get EJ in against 3 bad teams, hope he looks good and Whaley can work the Pegula's to give him a new contract.

Right - even if one thinks it's highly unlikely EJ has improved enough to consider as a future starter, why not try him out? Cardale isn't ready and also isn't going anywhere next season. TT is done at his price - in 13 games this season he hasn't had a single start that would justify his contract, much less make a real case.

It's entirely conceivable EJ is the best option to start next year (along with a high pick rookie).

Edited by BobChalmers