MMQB: Bills planning to be Browns 2.0?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I've seen a worse assessment of the Bills situation. What an awful take.

The offense is top 10 in points all year, but apparently are terrible. The defense has shown depth on the OL and at LB. Depth at safety was an issue, I'll give him that, but the Bills would flat out get beat schematically on defense during large stretches of time in games.

Edited by Chilly

What a ridiculous article. He makes it sound like Cheektowaga only has a single Tim Horton's. A cursory Google search turns up three.

Other than that, it's a pretty solid, sober take. But few Bills fans want to deal with solid, or especially sober, this time of year, at this point in the drought. I get it.

What a ridiculous article. He makes it sound like Cheektowaga only has a single Tim Horton's. A cursory Google search turns up three.

Other than that, it's a pretty solid, sober take. But few Bills fans want to deal with solid, or especially sober, this time of year, at this point in the drought. I get it.

hahaha. Get your TH intel right, MMQB. Edited by YoloinOhio

I don't think I've seen a worse assessment of the Bills situation. What an awful take.

The offense is top 10 in points all year, but apparently are terrible. The defense has shown depth on the OL and at LB. Depth at safety was an issue, I'll give him that, but the Bills would flat out get beat schematically on defense during large stretches of time in games.

Misleading title and a horrible assessment. A complete waste of time that isn't up to MMQB standards.

He's right about our first round picks. In this league you need day one impact starters from your 1st round picks. Our GM placed his hopes Aaron Williams would not have another injury--he did. As a result, our secondary is without their field general and has sucked.

When your best d-back is the d-back coach then your secondary is in trouble. Whaley didn't fix what was a glaring need at safety and it definitely ruined us. Tyrod does some things well but when the game is on the line and you need him to throw you might as well warm up the bus and hit the road early because it ain't happening. This is still a .500 team and they need a real QB and some actual NFL talent at safety. Also will need a CB and a WR and let's not forget RT. If they think we aren't a talented team this year then we are in trouble next season

I thought it was a good take. I think the Bills' talent is highly overrated by folks here, and I also think that the depth on this team is freaking horrible outside of Gillislee and now Groy. Nothing will convince me otherwise - the backup safeties, d-linemen, cbs, o-linemen outside of groy, qbs, tes, and wrs pretty much all suck or have low ceilings (o'leary).

Don't look now, but the bills' rookie class this year has been a joke, and not one udfa -- you know, the oddball guys like antonio gates, hogan, etc. who played different sports in college or whatever - made the team.

I thought it was a good take. I think the Bills' talent is highly overrated by folks here, and I also think that the depth on this team is freaking horrible outside of Gillislee and now Groy. Nothing will convince me otherwise - the backup safeties, d-linemen, cbs, o-linemen outside of groy, qbs, tes, and wrs pretty much all suck or have low ceilings (o'leary).

Don't look now, but the bills' rookie class this year has been a joke, and not one udfa -- you know, the oddball guys like antonio gates, hogan, etc. who played different sports in college or whatever - made the team.

This is why Whaley Brandon and Rex must ALL go. Systemic failure

How deep do you want them to be? They are down to like their 6th S. Bryant was a fine backup but how many teams have good 4 & 5 DTs. You can't stack your rosters in today's NFL. IMO, the Bills have just as much talent as the Pats, just not in the right places.

They are a team with very good talent but it become very average when you have a below average qb and coach.

How deep do you want them to be? They are down to like their 6th S. Bryant was a fine backup but how many teams have good 4 & 5 DTs. You can't stack your rosters in today's NFL. IMO, the Bills have just as much talent as the Pats, just not in the right places.

They are a team with very good talent but it become very average when you have a below average qb and coach.

Name the good talent

Name the good talent

Glenn, RI,Wood, Woods,clay, Watkins, Hughes, Dareus, Gilmore, Aaron Williams, Peter Griffin, Lawson, etc.

They have plenty of talent. To act like they are some awful team in terms of talent is completely foolish. They are on par with any team in the NFL, minus their qb and coach, which trumps everything.