Source: Anthony Lynn a potential candidate for Rams HC

YoloinOhio

It has been obvious for a long time that there are leaks in Bills organization who despite collecting a paycheck are putting out stuff putting out information to damage Bills whether in effort to get promotion or unhappy for being passed for one. The Pegulas should really consider doing a severe looking at staff and eliminate some employees even if the towel boy in locker room is popular.

This is more serious than most consider. Happened last 3 years. Someone (s) are trying to stink up the joint and lay blame as they see fit.

Not cool at all. Pegulas need to root this out and light the malcontents on fire on the way out the door.

Bad juju in that building.

Get 'em Pegs !

HUNT!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is taking a year off. Probably needs to recover from Johnny Eightball.

Dude is probably thinking WTF was I thinking taking that job in Cleveland.

I bet he drinks a lot more often than he used to. And has a good chuckle at how bad the Browns are now.

Dude is probably thinking WTF was I thinking taking that job in Cleveland.

I bet he drinks a lot more often than he used to. And has a good chuckle at how bad the Browns are now.

He had them at like 7-3 or something. How did he do that?? F'ing impressive all things considered.

I liked Pettine. I suppose the lure of a HC position sometimes outweighs all the negatives surrounding a particular job has to offer. Gotta strike while the iron is hot probably applies much more to the fake industry of pro football. Can't blame him in hindsight.

I don't get all the love for Lynn. I'd like to know what he has done to receive such high praise? He was a RB coach and just promoted during the season to OC, and I think he's been average at best. He's called some good games but there have been several head scratchers. The guy hasn't even proved himself as a coordinator. Sorry, I believe a big part of why he's getting HC interviews is because of the Rooney rule. Not saying he can't be a good OC if given more time, but all this talk about him as HC makes no sense to me.

I don't think it's easy to be a first time coordinator starting in week 3. I think it's been a very smooth and productive transition. Our offense is good enough to win games, our defense blows. It seems to many people that the only reason black coaches get HC interviews is because of the rooney rule, unfortunately that may be true, but it also may be because he is a highly regarded candidate.

I don't think it's easy to be a first time coordinator starting in week 3. I think it's been a very smooth and productive transition. Our offense is good enough to win games, our defense blows. It seems to many people that the only reason black coaches get HC interviews is because of the rooney rule, unfortunately that may be true, but it also may be because he is a highly regarded candidate.[/quote

I don't think he's done a bad job, I just think he's not yet proven at the coordinator level which makes me question why he's a HC candidate in the first place. I mean, how many times have you heard a RB coach getting HC interviews? Our offense has been OK, and probably better than our defense this year. But we still are dead last in passing and lead the league in 3 and outs which really hurts a defense. I'd be OK with ALynn keeping the OC job for next year, I think he's done enough in a tough situation to get another shot at it. But we're hearing about him being a HC candidate, even as a possibility for the Bills and I wouldn't be on board with that. Just think he needs to prove himself first (and not just for another year) as a coordinator.

I don't think it's easy to be a first time coordinator starting in week 3. I think it's been a very smooth and productive transition. Our offense is good enough to win games, our defense blows. It seems to many people that the only reason black coaches get HC interviews is because of the rooney rule, unfortunately that may be true, but it also may be because he is a highly regarded candidate.[/quote

I don't think he's done a bad job, I just think he's not yet proven at the coordinator level which makes me question why he's a HC candidate in the first place. I mean, how many times have you heard a RB coach getting HC interviews? Our offense has been OK, and probably better than our defense this year. But we still are dead last in passing and lead the league in 3 and outs which really hurts a defense. I'd be OK with ALynn keeping the OC job for next year, I think he's done enough in a tough situation to get another shot at it. But we're hearing about him being a HC candidate, even as a possibility for the Bills and I wouldn't be on board with that. Just think he needs to prove himself first (and not just for another year) as a coordinator.

that's a fair assessment and it does seem that coordinators generally get the HC interviews, but he was interviewed last season so I'm assuming there is a reason for that above the coordinator requirement. He coached under and apparently is held in high regard by Parcels, that can't hurt.

I don't get what's supposedly so great about Lynn. No screens to counter pass rush, no WR screens, few slants, few targets to Watkins, invisible tight ends, no deep throws, no urgency when against the clock, all while running someone else's playbook.

Neither do I. The offense is still quite vanilla, and actually hasn't changed that much since Roman's departure. As far as I'm concerned the Rams can have him. I hope they take him.

lmao go have fun with Goff and that horrible O-Line. I mean we're in the same situation with a sub-par, at best, QB and a moderate O-line.

Is Lynn really the best we can do for our organization? If so, great. But interview at least 15 people

I don't know that he is the best option or not but I find it surprising so many folks think he is even qualified. He has been a key part of a losing staff year after year. Since he promotion he hasn't impressed. Taylor has regressed further and his game plans look like the rest of the staffs. This staff looks like they game plan for about 25% of the games each year then the rest are just generic approaches to equal or lesser opponents.