Tyrod Development. Extend HIm

wettlaufer

Not sure what game people were watching, but Tyrod was throwing darts over the middle of the field, hitting WR and TE. Putting a spy on him to keep him in the pocket forces the issue and also keeps LBers wide. That opens up the middle. A good complete game for our QB in those conditions.

The fact people want to run him out of town after, what, 28 starts, is crazy. QBs don't develop overnight. This is like the people who sold Amazon in 2001 because it was immature and wasn't producing earnings. You have to take a longer view in investing and in the development of QBs. Some develop early, some later.

It would be a mistake not to extend Tyrod given his development and tools (including his intelligence).

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what game people were watching, but Tyrod was throwing darts over the middle of the field, hitting WR and TE. Putting a spy on him to keep him in the pocket forces the issue and also keeps LBers wide. That opens up the middle. A good complete game for our QB in those conditions.

The fact people want to run him out of town after, what, 28 starts, is crazy. QBs don't develop overnight. This is like the people who sold Amazon in 2001 because it was immature and wasn't producing earnings. You have to take a longer view in investing and in the development of QBs. Some develop early, some later.

It would be a mistake not to extend Tyrod given his development and tools (including his intelligence).

Really!

I think Tyrod is a goner and it's because he stinks out loud.

I don't think I can any longer support pulling the trigger on paying his roster bonus to give him the extension currently on his contract. I'd support bringing him back under a deal that pays him more in line with what he's shown himself to be - a bottom tier starter or high end back up.

Nice to meet you, Mrs. Taylor. Your son sucks.

I don't think I can any longer support pulling the trigger on paying his roster bonus to give him the extension currently on his contract. I'd support bringing him back under a deal that pays him more in line with what he's shown himself to be - a bottom tier starter or high end back up.

He's essentially slated to be the cheapest starter. The issue is we'd be able tied to him for 2-3 years

It's 20frigging16 NFL and this guy still has never passed for 300+ yds at almost the end of his 2nd season.

He has like 70yds today into the 4th qtr. Are you frigging kidding.

I reallllly wanted Tyrod to be the guy but he's not. He is what he is and we've learned this over the course of this season.

He has passed for under 200 yards 14 times and he has 8 games he has thrown zero TDs.

It's a frickin pass happy league, that said it is extremely difficult to NOT eclipse 300 or in Tyrods case, even 200 yards passing and a TD or 3 or 4.