The Manchurian Candidate

Tiberius

If they convince EC how to vote its a coup?

What FBI did was wrong, very wrong, but not sure I'd call it a coup

I know, its about winning the vote of the EC. Which Hillary could still do, actually. All legal

I'm a damn criminal and been investigated by the FBI so I'm an expert and say what they did was completely right.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reminder:

Oct 2016: These emails are a boring nothingburger which we shall ignore.

Dec 2016: These emails are the reason we lost, we need a re-vote!

The casual reader of newspaper headlines might well believe that the Russian government hacked into voting machines, or something of the sort, to influence the presidential election.

But that is not the case.

If you read the Washington Post story, they are merely talking about the well-known hacks of Democratic National Committee and John Podesta emails.

The only news here is that someone at the CIA thinks the Russian government carried out the operation and did so in order to help Donald Trump win the election.

But the supporting information is very thin. The third-hand account in the Post admits that it wasn’t actually the Russian government that did the hacking:

For using Google instead of the government server? Since the government's computers have been hacked time and again, including CIA and Homeland security, I'd say neither. I sure wish she had just handled this better. This is such a stupid witch hunt which was born out of the failed Benghazi witch hunt and then side tracked over to a perv sending dirty messages to someone he never met.

This is an admission of stupidity so deep, I didn't even think YOU could be capable of it.

One day the party to which you blindly tie yourself will suddenly realize the biggest reason you have been left in charge of California, Detroit and the Greater Macungie Utilities Commission is because you consistently believe that none of what happens to your party is at the fault of the party.

It's always a witch hunt. Or too many bowling alleys putting Fox News on the TVs.

Or something...ANYTHING but your party's inability to recognize extensive -- even deadly -- errors, own them, and attempt internally to right the ship.

But hey...there's lots to like about Macungie...so keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

This is an admission of stupidity so deep, I didn't even think YOU could be capable of it.

One day the party to which you blindly tie yourself will suddenly realize the biggest reason you have been left in charge of California, Detroit and the Greater Macungie Utilities Commission is because you consistently believe that none of what happens to your party is at the fault of the party.

It's always a witch hunt. Or too many bowling alleys putting Fox News on the TVs.

Or something...ANYTHING but your party's inability to recognize extensive -- even deadly -- errors, own them, and attempt internally to right the ship.

But hey...there's lots to like about Macungie...so keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Not my fault the GOP can barf up any allegations and you clowns will buy it. And thus, poof, its truth.

Do you still believe the stand down order crap?

Typo led to Podesta email hack: report.

also..................the dog ate my homework.

DEMOCRATS HAVE A HARD TIME REACHING THE “ACCEPTANCE” STAGE:

2 weeks ago it was Nazis, last week voter fraud, this week, Russians.

John Kass: Clinton Democrats build a mind palace.

The Clinton Democratic left has created a vast mind palace, an artificial world where they may craft a safe space, protected from post-traumatic Trump (election) disorder.

In this pleasant mind palace of theirs, where they don’t have to address Democratic failings, Hillary Clinton’s numerous faults and stupendous strategic blunders, two things stand out:

The CIA is now the left’s champion of truth and beauty.

And Russia, once the friend of the useful American left, is now its enemy.

He was taken off the board before the election (around October 16th) and a few days before the PG controversy broke -- which many have rightly pointed out makes all PG related stuff highly dubious.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788099178832420865?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Whether he's dead or in a dark hole somewhere we can't be sure. What is certain however is the two "proof of life" offered by Wikileaks after the 16th (a video interview and a radio interview) are both clearly edited and manipulated and offer little in the way of proof of life.

There's a chance he was taken off the board by a friendly ally (friendly to Assange) and is being hidden in protective custody, but he's not in the embassy.

Yeah I read some stuff about him last night and it goes along with what you have above. If he turns up dead all we need is that everything is fine avatar and life goes on. Right?

Yeah I read some stuff about him last night and it goes along with what you have above. If he turns up dead all we need is that everything is fine avatar and life goes on. Right?

This has been posted a few times (but you might have missed it), but bears bringing up again especially in relation to someone like Assange... This tech exists and is in use already, which means he might be more valuable to whomever took him off the board if they use his avatar to push whatever agenda they want:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/310451-the-fbi-is-being-sued-for-withholding-info-on-key-campaign

"In the announcement, Vice said it had asked for records on: internal discontent at the FBI over the Clinton investigations; leaks of information from the FBI to media outlets; FBI communication with Breitbart News and its chairman Steve Bannon; and information on white nationalist Richard Spencer and the "alt-right."

Other information requested included records on Trump's former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, Fox News, Sean Hannity, Rudy Giuliani and Trump campaign advisor Roger Stone."

Good! From tiny acorns....

This has been posted a few times (but you might have missed it), but bears bringing up again especially in relation to someone like Assange... This tech exists and is in use already, which means he might be more valuable to whomever took him off the board if they use his avatar to push whatever agenda they want:

Out of this world. I'm not watching the entire thing the thought process behind that tech is disgusting and the voice goes perfectly with how I feel about that crap.

Second thought, this could save Ben Afflecks career.

Edited by Commonsense

Rhino, I just want to congratulate you on doing good work in this and other threads.

As far as I can tell, the only thing holding you back from being truly woke is the JQ.

The Jewish Question? You actually used that phrasing?

No, there's a great deal more than conceding to illegitimate and ignorant racist attitudes separating you and Gregg; as if that by itself were some small hurdle: "Gee whiz, Gregg, all you have to do is abandon morality, human decency, critical thinking, and a general desire to not be ****ty to people, and you could be just like me!" One thing I'm sure of is that you'll never work in marketing.

Gregg is actually a good person whom I respect deeply, while you reside in the basket of irredeemable deplorables whom Hillary Clinton attempted to color the entire opposing electorate as.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/310451-the-fbi-is-being-sued-for-withholding-info-on-key-campaign

"In the announcement, Vice said it had asked for records on: internal discontent at the FBI over the Clinton investigations; leaks of information from the FBI to media outlets; FBI communication with Breitbart News and its chairman Steve Bannon; and information on white nationalist Richard Spencer and the "alt-right."

Other information requested included records on Trump's former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski, Fox News, Sean Hannity, Rudy Giuliani and Trump campaign advisor Roger Stone."

Good! From tiny acorns....

Funny you should mention nuts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html

Hmmmm.

A Wikileaks envoy today claims he personally received Clinton campaign emails in Washington D.C. after they were leaked by 'disgusted' whisteblowers - and not hacked by Russia.

Craig Murray, former British ambassador to Uzbekistan and a close associate of Wikileaks founder Julian Assange, told Dailymail.com that he flew to Washington, D.C. for a clandestine hand-off with one of the email sources in September.

'Neither of [the leaks] came from the Russians,' said Murray in an interview with Dailymail.com on Tuesday. 'The source had legal access to the information. The documents came from inside leaks, not hacks.'

His account contradicts directly the version of how thousands of Democratic emails were published before the election being advanced by U.S. intelligence.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4034038/Ex-British-ambassador-WikiLeaks-operative-claims-Russia-did-NOT-provide-Clinton-emails-handed-D-C-park-intermediary-disgusted-Democratic-insiders.html#ixzz4SsgTMtum
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Edited by grinreaper

Not my fault the GOP can barf up any allegations and you clowns will buy it. And thus, poof, its truth.

I don't think you understand.

I actually LOVE the fact that you are following the party line. I LOVE the fact that you genuinely believe that Hillary lost because of lies.

Love it. Love it. Love it.

Keep up the good work.