Tiberius

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doesn't bother you then? To see his rambling "lahjik?"

Not saying that at all. Trump's a horse of a different color. That in and of itself is to a certain degree, "refreshing". He has a stream-of-consciousness rambling style that I liken to that of Mike Francesa but I find it far less annoying. But I think people who judge his intellect by his speech patterns should also look at the ramblings of some of our other leaders. GW was pilloried for his poor speaking skills. B. O. not so much, though I think he's a jug-eared stuttering doofus who is like an boxer with no arms when he's free winging talking without his teleprompter crutches.

I'd say a big big mistake Hillary made was not using Twitter. Trump just got headline after headline using tweets.

She could have easily just tweeted once a day about Trump University fraudulent business enterprise and it would have taken away Donald's headlines and changed the subject away from FBI attempts to change the outcome

I'd say a big big mistake Hillary made was not using Twitter. Trump just got headline after headline using tweets.

She could have easily just tweeted once a day about Trump University fraudulent business enterprise and it would have taken away Donald's headlines and changed the subject away from FBI attempts to change the outcome

That ain't ever happening. Yet, social media is the "pulse of the people" & something should be said for Trump embracing effectively like very few can! On that grounds alone he should be King of The Blind.

And every NFL team can use Bill Belicheat tactics and sleep like a baby @ night.

Ain't happening... Most, even 3 million more voters have a greater moral understanding. We can all knock Hillary all we want, but a glimmer of that understanding is still there.

I honestly never thought we were this deplorable & selfish as Americans. Yet, I am very naive.

But she had all her Hollywood buddies twittering and making serious promo videos and giving award show speeches on her behalf. How could that have not worked!

Hillary probably couldn't figure out how to use twitter, but maybe Podesta could have helped. He's more tech-savvy.