The Manchurian Candidate

Tiberius

:o beta version 0.5!

I'm pretty sure DR could use a variant: "You're an azzhat!"

Let us know when it goes on sale and what customizable features it'll have.

Could become quite the sensation.

:lol:

The words

Moran

Wednesday

Need to make an appearance

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trump supporters: What crimes or immoral acts (short of murder) would cause you to stop supporting him?

Rape? Statutory rape? What if it was 5 years ago, is that OK?

Theft? Business deals that violate US sanctions? Not trying to limit you here, just throwing out ideas to get you started.

3 actions come to mind right away....

If he were to have Special Access Programs on his private server, I would stop supporting him.

If I saw evidence that he was planning on allowing a flood of immigrants into the country in order to throw off the balance of the electorate, I would stop supporting him.

If he was accepting donations from foreign powers to his private foundations, in exchange for weapons deals (and possibly, support for mass Muslim immigration), I would stop supporting him.

Edited by HoF Watkins

I posted this in the other thread, but it also belongs here. It's excellent:

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/11/the-deep-state-goes-to-war-with-president-elect-using-unverified-claims-as-dems-cheer/

At this point I wouldn't believe anything from the MSM about Trump. Mostly, it makes me wonder what they lost with Hillary? It all lends credibility to anything Trump might claim.

If Trump were to announce a massive conspiracy between say, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Soros, Black Lives Matter, the Muslim Brotherhood, major media outlets, the Supreme Court, the CIA, FBI, and Clinton Foundation, I would be more likely to believe him, than any story the MSM might be pushing.

There's something vaguely satisfying about watching journalism desperately trying to stop the monster they themselves created...... :lol:

Yep. I'm old enough to remember primary season, when Trump was the media's brand new shiny pair of ACME rocket skates

BREAKING NEWS for the boards lefties...............

Unconfirmed Denial of Unsourced Blockbuster Allegations Raises Questions, According To Insiders Who Requested Anonymity

Just because I think Trump is a blowhard doesn't require me to gullibly accept every loon-concocted hit piece on on him.

#GoldenShowerGate http://pllqt.it/qO36LN

C15V_UKWIAAHuMy.jpg

Trump supporters: What crimes or immoral acts (short of murder) would cause you to stop supporting him?

Rape? Statutory rape? What if it was 5 years ago, is that OK?

Theft? Business deals that violate US sanctions? Not trying to limit you here, just throwing out ideas to get you started.

Hmmm....maybe the assassination of an RNC staffer who may have been leaking party secrets?

Incredible presser. Just wow.

That was top shelf entertainment from start to finish. "I'm not going to give you a question, you're fake news" goes down as one of the great press conference moments in history.

Trump was factually wrong regarding CNN. They reported that Trump was given a 2 page summary on Russia having potentially embarrassing data in the intelligence briefing. That was before Buzzfeed released the detailed document. CNN never released or talked about said details. What they reported was not fake news, it was simply referring to the 2 page summary that was provided. So Trump was wrong about CNN, his attempt to conflate who did what failed, and he embarrassed himself by again trying to bully the press.

7590133.jpg

Trump was factually wrong regarding CNN. They reported that Trump was given a 2 page summary on Russia having potentially embarrassing data in the intelligence briefing. That was before Buzzfeed released the detailed document. CNN never released or talked about said details. What they reported was not fake news, it was simply referring to the 2 page summary that was provided. So Trump was wrong about CNN, his attempt to conflate who did what failed, and he embarrassed himself by again trying to bully the press.

Not what I saw, but then people see what they want to see. I see a guy who has been fighting off unprecedented character assassinations for his entire campaign. At this point it's continuous.

"He's Hitler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nice try ...

President-elect Donald Trump was not told about unverified reports that Russia has compromising information on him during last week's intelligence briefing, according to a senior intelligence official with knowledge of preparations for the briefing.

While multiple officials say the summary was included in the material prepared for the briefers, the senior official told NBC News that the briefing was oral and no actual documents were left with the Trump team in New York. During the briefing, the president-elect was not briefed on the contents of the summary .

So what did CNN report.

The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible.

That has not been verified and is therefore fake news. In fact, nobody seems to know where this crap originated from.

CNN reported:

These senior intelligence officials also included the synopsis to demonstrate that Russia had compiled information potentially harmful to both political parties ...

While NBC reported:

According to the senior official, the two-page summary about the unsubstantiated material made available to the briefers was to provide context, should they need it, to draw the distinction for Trump between analyzed intelligence and unvetted "disinformation."

Me thinks CNN was not being entirely truthful.

CNN reported:

The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government ...

CNN's report is basically a steaming pile of innuendo of which this is just one example.

CNN reported:

At this point, CNN is not reporting on details of the memos ...

Of course not ... why should they? Much better to keep your fake news short and simple for the knuckle dragging morons that would actually believe it. Wouldn't want to tax their attention span would we?

Wrong. Director of Intelligence James Clapper said in a statement that the summary was included in the briefing documents because "part of our obligation is to ensure that policymakers are provided with the fullest possible picture of any matters that might affect national security."

That is what CNN reported, that Trump was given the summary briefing.

Not what I saw, but then people see what they want to see. I see a guy who has been fighting off unprecedented character assassinations for his entire campaign. At this point it's continuous.

Unprecedented, are you for real? As opposed to what's been done to Hillary Clinton for 3 decades. Edited by PastaJoe

Unprecedented, are you for real? As opposed to what's been done to Hillary Clinton for 3 decades.

Are you trying to claim that the press has been harder on Hillary than they have been on GWB or Trump?

Wrong. Director of Intelligence James Clapper said in a statement that the summary was included in the briefing documents because "part of our obligation is to ensure that policymakers are provided with the fullest possible picture of any matters that might affect national security."

That is what CNN reported, that Trump was given the summary briefing.

Unprecedented, are you for real? As opposed to what's been done to Hillary Clinton for 3 decades.

meh, not even close, Pasta. No need for us to bicker, you're out of your mind. I won't respond to you anymore.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Wrong. Director of Intelligence James Clapper said...

He's not a beacon of truth. He's a professional liar whose entire world view is threatened by what Trump represents and what Trump is promising to do to Clapper's sect within the IC. To assume he's being truthful now of all times, when his team is literally being purged from power, is the absolute definition of gullibility.

:beer:

• 4 weeks later...

That Pee video!

President Trump defends Russian President Vladimir Putin in a new interview, saying he respects the Russian leader.

"I do respect him ... I respect a lot of people but that doesn't mean I'm going to get along with him," Trump said during an interview with Fox News's Bill O'Reilly.

"He's a leader of his country. I say it's better to get along with Russia than not, and if Russia helps us in the fight against ISIS which is a major fight, and Islamic terrorism all over the world that's a good thing. Will I get along with him? I have no idea."

O'Reilly pressed Trump on his statement, saying, "But he's a killer though. Putin's a killer."

"There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What, you think our country is so innocent?" Trump responded.

The interview is scheduled to air Sunday afternoon before the Super Bowl.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/317945-trump-defends-putin-you-think-our-country-is-so-innocent

That Pee video!

President Trump defends Russian President Vladimir Putin in a new interview, saying he respects the Russian leader.

"I do respect him ... I respect a lot of people but that doesn't mean I'm going to get along with him," Trump said during an interview with Fox News's Bill O'Reilly.

"He's a leader of his country. I say it's better to get along with Russia than not, and if Russia helps us in the fight against ISIS which is a major fight, and Islamic terrorism all over the world that's a good thing. Will I get along with him? I have no idea."

O'Reilly pressed Trump on his statement, saying, "But he's a killer though. Putin's a killer."

"There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What, you think our country is so innocent?" Trump responded.

The interview is scheduled to air Sunday afternoon before the Super Bowl.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/317945-trump-defends-putin-you-think-our-country-is-so-innocent

Watching the usual liberal mouthpieces freak out about the last three lines of that quote will be hilarious.