Tiberius

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Approximately yes

Do you think Trump was working with the Russians, Mr I'll Do ANYTHING to change the subject?

Approximately?? You're a !@#$ing idiot. Your calculation:

15x40x4x12=28,800 or about 29,000

That's not approximately. That's.......damn I can't even come up with a word to describe how off that is. :wallbash:

Approximately?? You're a !@#$ing idiot. Your calculation:

15x40x4x12=28,800 or about 29,000

That's not approximately. That's.......damn I can't even come up with a word to describe how off that is. :wallbash:

It's not treason, not even close. It's close, or approximately correct though. Lol, you are so transparent

Just for fun, give us the correct number

In the past week Russia has sent jets to buzz a US ship in the Black Sea, deployed a spy ship off Delaware, and tested a cruise missle in violation of a Reagan era arms agreement. The response from "so-called president" Trump who said Obama was too soft on Russia? Sending Defense Sec. Mattis to threaten NATO that America might moderate its commitment.

leave-vladimir-alone.jpg

In the past week Russia has sent jets to buzz a US ship in the Black Sea, deployed a spy ship off Delaware, and tested a cruise missle in violation of a Reagan era arms agreement. The response from "so-called president" Trump who said Obama was too soft on Russia? Sending Defense Sec. Mattis to threaten NATO that America might moderate its commitment.

leave-vladimir-alone.jpg

I've decided you aren't a real person.

The Russians have been sailing sigint ships up and down the coast and buzzing US destroyers in the Black Sea for the past three years. Where were you then?

The Russians have been sailing sigint ships up and down the coast and buzzing US destroyers in the Black Sea for the past three years. Where were you then?

What's funny is all of a sudden Russia is being described by talking heads and congresscritters as "an enemy".

Foe? Sure. But enemy is quite the escalation in vernacular.

It's hilarious to see the blatant hypocrisy.

The American people had the chance to elect someone who knew what he was talking about and now we have the Orange Menace whose only good quality is that he was somehow responsible for the creation of this:

have-ivanka-trump-plan-your-marriage-pro

and this :

aac6cc97e71e917302e7935f5be85ef9.jpg

Don't worry I didn't forget you Tiffany:

tiffany_trump.jpg

Edited by meazza

The American people had the chance to elect someone who knew what he was talking about and now we have the Orange Menace whose only good quality is that he was somehow responsible for the creation of this:

have-ivanka-trump-plan-your-marriage-pro

and this :

aac6cc97e71e917302e7935f5be85ef9.jpg

Don't worry I didn't forget you Tiffany:

tiffany_trump.jpg

Eh, I voted for Mitt but he was another corrupt suit.