Tiberius

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On October 31, the FBI denied that there were any links between the Trump campaign and Russia. Confirmation of these now exposed ties could have easily changed the election, as did the Comey letter. Think about all the suburban white women who decided post-Comey letter that they couldn't vote for Clinton because they were mistakenly led to believe that she would be indicted after taking office. But instead we now have a real crisis that should have been disclosed by the FBI pre-election to provide a level-playing field of disclosure. Either disclose nothing or everything. Only 3 weeks in and it's all unraveling. Keep pulling the threads.

On October 31, the FBI denied that there were any links between the Trump campaign and Russia. Confirmation of these now exposed ties could have easily changed the election, as did the Comey letter. Think about all the suburban white women who decided post-Comey letter that they couldn't vote for Clinton because they were mistakenly led to believe that she would be indicted after taking office. But instead we now have a real crisis that should have been disclosed by the FBI pre-election to provide a level-playing field of disclosure. Either disclose nothing or everything. Only 3 weeks in and it's all unraveling. Keep pulling the threads.

I'll take PastJoe STILL Has No Idea Why Hillary Lost the Election for $800 Alex.

Only 3 weeks in and it's all unraveling.

Here's some free advice from some one who watched the first year of the Obama administration -- incompetently rolling out ACA (nice website), Cash for Clunkers, a billion dollars for shovel-ready jobs that didn't exist -- and along the entire way kept insisting "it's all unraveling."

Nothing is near as disastrous as you are begging for it to be. Most of the world doesn't live in your Keith Olbermann/DailyKos/MSNBC bubble that micro-analyzes every sentence spoken by Trump. Most of the world is at work, trying to earn a living and get home to their families for a nice dinner and maybe watch Jeopardy.

The only thing unraveling is the left, in the midst of the most epic of meltdowns ever.

Edited by LABillzFan

I'll take PastJoe STILL Has No Idea Why Hillary Lost the Election for $800 Alex.

Tell us why Hillary lost

Historians are going to be writing PHDs about this election for centuries. Comey, Putin and Trump, Oh My!

Having just finished a book on Whitey Bulger, my opinion of the FBI is pretty tainted. They helped him murder and get away with it for years and years

Tell us why Hillary lost

My job is to help you look deeper and come up with the answer yourself. When you're able to do that we will no longer need these sessions. Here have a tissue.

Oh and by the way not every month has only 4 paychecks in it.

Edited by Chef Jim

My job is to help you look deeper and come up with the answer yourself. When you're able to do that we will no longer need these sessions. Here have a tissue.

Oh and by the way not every month has only 4 paychecks in it.

Ha ha, you have no clue

Once Jim thought he had found a clue but it was only poo.

Ha ha, you have no clue

Once Jim thought he had found a clue but it was only poo.

You really think I would respond as often as I do to those of you that have no clue if I didn't have one. I have several clues but it's up to you to learn and hopefully avoid repeating the mistakes that were made. Here's a hint. Many of the mistakes were not even made by Hillary.

Oh and here's another clue. Those that get paid weekly actually get more than 4 paychecks some months and those that get paid bi-weekly get more than 24 checks.

Edited by Chef Jim

Here's some free advice from some one who watched the first year of the Obama administration -- incompetently rolling out ACA (nice website), Cash for Clunkers, a billion dollars for shovel-ready jobs that didn't exist -- and along the entire way kept insisting "it's all unraveling."

Nothing is near as disastrous as you are begging for it to be. Most of the world doesn't live in your Keith Olbermann/DailyKos/MSNBC bubble that micro-analyzes every sentence spoken by Trump. Most of the world is at work, trying to earn a living and get home to their families for a nice dinner and maybe watch Jeopardy.

The only thing unraveling is the left, in the midst of the most epic of meltdowns ever.

No, Obama took over during the Bush economic meltdown and of course there were a few problems trying to clean up that mess. Trump took over with a great situation and is already stumbling around blind and drunk. Even Tom posted something about how confused Tump is. You are so partisan you can't see anything correctly

No, Obama took over during the Bush economic meltdown and of course there were a few problems trying to clean up that mess. Trump took over with a great situation and is already stumbling around blind and drunk. Even Tom posted something about how confused Tump is. You are so partisan you can't see anything correctly

We all know how confused Trump is but I think it's safe to say he didn't !@#$ up a simple calculation on a message board.........TWICE!!!! :wallbash::wallbash:

[This is an automated response.]

Yes, yes you are.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.61.

If we have elections in 2018 it won't be too hard to see what the main issue will be. "I pledge to investigate this criminal President"

If we have elections in 2018 it won't be too hard to see what the main issue will be. "I pledge to investigate this criminal President"

[This is an automated response.]

I'm not stupid.

Yes, yes you are.

Created by DC Tom-bot, beta version 0.61.