Please God, make the Bills hire Frank Reich!

Tipster19

yeah lets bring in Reich so we can run him out of town after 2 or 3 years and turn a beloved former player into yet another despised coach failure

Fan nostalgia. I've heard it ends bad. I'd rather not have to hate any former Bills when they fail at coaching.

1fcpgg.jpg

The REX hire was the result of greenhorn owners....buying REX line of bull. We should have given Schwartz a chance, best D we had had in years. I know, he didn't do well as HC in Detroit, but Marv Levy was on his second gig in Buffalo....he was at KC and Montreal before coming to the Bills.

What's he ever done in the coaching world?

It's a bit of a mystery of how Reich would do as a head coach.

A known factor though is that Rex will want to draft defense in the first 3 rounds for the next 5 years and they will still give up points at the will of the other team. We go up 15 points and the rest of the way it looks like the other team is in a 2 minute offense just scoring as if it were playing Madden.

On the plus side the "hadda have" Clemson dude made one noteworthy play which makes a total of one more than the "throwback LB" that nary another team in the NFL drafted this year. Is Adolphus Washington on the team still? Didn't see him.

The REX hire was the result of greenhorn owners....buying REX line of bull. We should have given Schwartz a chance, best D we had had in years. I know, he didn't do well as HC in Detroit, but Marv Levy was on his second gig in Buffalo....he was at KC and Montreal before coming to the Bills.

Hiring Rex in the end will set this team back another 5 years. Now Peguls needs to figure that out.

It's a bit of a mystery of how Reich would do as a head coach.

A known factor though is that Rex will want to draft defense in the first 3 rounds for the next 5 years and they will still give up points at the will of the other team. We go up 15 points and the rest of the way it looks like the other team is in a 2 minute offense just scoring as if it were playing Madden.

On the plus side the "hadda have" Clemson dude made one noteworthy play which makes a total of one more than the "throwback LB" that nary another team in the NFL drafted this year. Is Adolphus Washington on the team still? Didn't see him.

Yea, didn't see a lot of guys today.

Heck, I would take the old coach of Giants who went to Syracuse, I don't care if he is 70 yrs old, the guy wins and has disceplined teams. Caughlin

Maybe he would be good in some executive capacity. But doing a rebuild agan, the losing that comes with it. And a guy that would be around 71 next season isn't the coachng answer IMO.

The fan nostalgia thing is working out well in Denver.

John Elway is one of the best talent evaluators/team builders in the sport.

I'm not saying Reich is that guy, but he doesn't have to be horrible just b/c he is a fan favorite.

The fan nostalgia thing is working out well in Denver.

John Elway is one of the best talent evaluators/team builders in the sport.

I'm not saying Reich is that guy, but he doesn't have to be horrible just b/c he is a fan favorite.

No, he doesn't have to be horrible because he was a Bill. But please show how he is better than A Lynn who has to use TT vs Reich who had Rivers. No thanks, I'll take A Lynn.

Edited by jeffismagic