We Should Pick Up the Option on Tyrod No Matter What

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure. But Goodwin's speed is world class and we have to make sure we have a guy to take his spot if we choose to let him go. I feel like he won't be too expensive though.

I think, within the organisation, the hope is that Kolby Listenbee can be that guy. I think they chose to redshirt him effectively, cure everything that ails him.

That's the kind of skill set Tyrod needs to thrive. We know he can throw deep to Sammy but getting some chemistry with Listenbee would be ideal. Especially as he's dirt cheap for another 3 years.

I think, within the organisation, the hope is that Kolby Listenbee can be that guy. I think they chose to redshirt him effectively, cure everything that ails him.

That's the kind of skill set Tyrod needs to thrive. We know he can throw deep to Sammy but getting some chemistry with Listenbee would be ideal. Especially as he's dirt cheap for another 3 years.

Thats true. Forgot about him for a second there.

I haven't been around here much the second half of the year. I surely know your feelings about Tyrod. But what do you think the Bills should do that has a reasonable chance of happening that would give them a better chance of winning next year.

How about not tinkering with one of their all time highest scoring offenses and fix the real problem.

How about not tinkering with one of their all time highest scoring offenses and fix the real problem.

Ahhh gonna use the all time scoring offense arhument eventhough scoring ip all over in the league.

Did they score in OT deep in MIA territory?

Ahhh gonna use the all time scoring offense arhument eventhough scoring ip all over in the league.

They are going to end up in the top five in scoring in the entire league which discounts scoring is up all over the league completely. There is one or two teams that have scored more TDs. With a defense that constantly gives up long scoring drives and doesn't give the offense great field position, nor do the special teams.

What is your preferred plan?

He won't be expensive, but Listenbee is that guy. He also has abnormal speed. And he should be healthy.

Not continuing the same path, 7-8 and can only get back to where we were last year. Running was 1st last year, where have we gotten better? We can do allot, I would give Rex one more chance with a new DC and a new QB, no choice quit! Whaley runs the show of who gets played. If it fails, fire everyone. Whaley gets fired, new GM that Rex approves still has to get a new DC. Has two years to get to playoffs in two years or whole thing blown up.

Get smart, sell off McCoy, Watkins, Darieus, etc.. for top picks and start totally over. Brandon only has business operations, new President hired who hires GM, GM hires HC with ownership and President agreeing. Start acting like a billion dollar business.

Edited by USABuffaloFan

Not continuing the same path, 7-8 and can only get back to where we were last year. Running was 1st last year, where have we gotten better? We can do allot, I would give Rex one more chance with a new DC and a new QB, no choice quit! Whaley runs the show of who gets played. If it fails, fire everyone. Whaley gets fired, new GM that Rex approves still has to get a new DC. Has two get to playoffs in two years or whole thing blown up.

Get smart, sell off McCoy, Watkins, Darieus, etc.. for top picks and start totally over. Brandon only has business operations, new President hired who hires GM, GM hires HC with ownership and President agreeing. Start acting like a billion dollar business.

I don't think a billion dollar business gets rid of the qb, rb, and wr that led to a top 5 scoring offense. Also, the cap ramifications of getting rid of Dareus are incredibly prohibitive.

They are going to end up in the top five in scoring in the entire league which discounts scoring is up all over the league completely. There is one or two teams that have scored more TDs. With a defense that constantly gives up long scoring drives and doesn't give the offense great field position, nor do the special teams.

See we add the defense scoring in your TD count. Now does that scoring really drop off without Tyrod? I would argue no. Shady still on this team they can still run the Ball.

I don't think a billion dollar business gets rid of the qb, rb, and wr that led to a top 5 scoring offense. Also, the cap ramifications of getting rid of Dareus are incredibly prohibitive.

Who cares, your saving your company. These guys are proving they can't do it. Darieus has had 6-7 years and fails, not a Pro-bowler. Rebuild, draft choices are cheap, pay the players off in the trade. Money isn't the issue. Being relevant is!

Solid game today. Being good in 25% of his games doesn't warrant a return though

This was his game... this was the game we need to see a qb play. I have not an offensive complaint. But for all the people who say clay sucks... see what happens when he is used!!!

I see it this way: Rex and TT both playing for their lives. Rex folded, TT stepped up in a big way. TT was not ready at the start of this year but he may be next year.

Who is he playing for

Is it? How many id these points are run up on bad teams? What did it matter if the Offense cant score when it needs to in order to close out a game like today

just mindboggling how any fan can continually focus on the offense and leave the totally horrendous defense out of the equation for why we're not in the playoffs.

But that's enough for today.

Happy Holidays!

Edited by klos63

I haven't been around here much the second half of the year. I surely know your feelings about Tyrod. But what do you think the Bills should do that has a reasonable chance of happening that would give them a better chance of winning next year.

It should not come down to "what gives us the best chance of backing in at 10-6 in 2017?" It should come down to what gives us the best chance of being a perennial winner and a Championship organisation. I am not sure anyone can hand on heart say "paying Tyrod $16m" is the answer.

Edited by GunnerBill