The Bills should acquire Cutler.

Tipster19

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Say what you want but the guy has a rocket arm, has always played behind a crappy OLine and we have a strong run game. Furthermore Cutler is not afraid to take shots, Taylor plays too conservative for my liking and I'' sick and tired of watching the touch passes skipped in there like he's throwing stones across a lake.

Of course. We are having so many issues with injuries he would fit right in. Didn't one of our coaches work for Bears and fired due to his criticism of Cutter?

Fwiw, whoever thinks that Cutler won''t be starting for an NFL team next season is going to be sadly mistaken imo. I can understand that people don't want him to be a Buffalo Bill but folks, seriouslly, do you realize the state of our QB affairs?? Tyron is not hateful but if not for nothing else he is a frail built mobile QB. I have a couple of other issues with him but I'all leave that alone for now. I expect EJ to be long gone and quite frankly I don't care if he does stay. Good kid and all but I'' still scarred from that 2015 Jacksonville/London game. As far as Cardale goes I'll admit that I don't know enough about him but I do hope that he does become something for us but if so I don't believe that it will be anytime soon.

Look, I got a lot of big personal problems going on right now so I might not be able to stand trial on some of these accusations but for the guy who thinks that I'm a troll, are you for real??! Go check out my profile, posts etc etc blah blah. I bleed blue and have for over 4 decades, so let's stop the sincerity of a poster that you don't even know.

Of course. We are having so many issues with injuries he would fit right in. Didn't one of our coaches work for Bears and fired due to his criticism of Cutter?

Touché. Very valid objection.

Fwiw, whoever thinks that Cutler won''t be starting for an NFL team next season is going to be sadly mistaken imo. I can understand that people don't want him to be a Buffalo Bill but folks, seriouslly, do you realize the state of our QB affairs?? Tyron is not hateful but if not for nothing else he is a frail built mobile QB. I have a couple of other issues with him but I'all leave that alone for now. I expect EJ to be long gone and quite frankly I don't care if he does stay. Good kid and all but I'' still scarred from that 2015 Jacksonville/London game. As far as Cardale goes I'll admit that I don't know enough about him but I do hope that he does become something for us but if so I don't believe that it will be anytime soon.

Look, I got a lot of big personal problems going on right now so I might not be able to stand trial on some of these accusations but for the guy who thinks that I'm a troll, are you for real??! Go check out my profile, posts etc etc blah blah. I bleed blue and have for over 4 decades, so let's stop the sincerity of a poster that you don't even know.

Touché. Very valid objection.

He might be a starting QB next year but only because the NFL is starved for starting caliber QB's and dumb NFL GM's and coaches can be easily duped by a few good workouts. Cutler needs to retire. He has become fragile, is a turnover machine and lacks leadership. Tyrod by far a better option if they can keep him, get him some healthy WR talent and consistently good O-line play. If the Bills let Tyrod go and Cutler is also out there as a FA, Tyrod will get far more interest.

Heck Fitz is a better option than Cutler.

Some team is going to take a chance to resurrect Jay Cutler but I hope it isn't the Bills. Cutler reminds me of when Carson Palmer got the boot in Oakland. Palmer had two great years with the Bengals then the injury bug got a hold of him and he was fairly mediocre. The Bengals then get a offer too good to refuse for Palmer and dump him in Oakland. He had a decent couple of years in Oakland but they decided to trade him when they wanted to go with a rookie in Carr.

Palmer has been below average to great in his stint with the Cardinals. It hasn't been a complete turn around but he has been pretty good overall with them. I think Cutler has a chance in the right place in the right situation to be successful elsewhere but his reputation as a guy who isn't a good teammate might be a sign that he doesn't have the personality needed to play beyond his current level in the NFL.

But it is clear that Cutler will get one last chance in the NFL since his position is highly in demand and short in supply. But I would rather have Tyrod for next season than Cutler based off of their current performance levels.

Say what you want but the guy has a rocket arm, has always played behind a crappy OLine and we have a strong run game. Furthermore Cutler is not afraid to take shots, Taylor plays too conservative for my liking and I'' sick and tired of watching the touch passes skipped in there like he's throwing stones across a lake.

I'd stick with Tyrod over Cutler or Romo.