Whaley deserves a lot of blame for not bringing a legit WR

Yeezus

Back in the offseason we all sat here and said we don't have a good wr group

Even with a fully healthy Watkins and woods we are thin. I've said multiple times Whaley has ignored key positions before and it has costed us big time

What kind of franchise brings a guy like perch Harvin back. That is a complete joke of a signing. This guy retired for a reason. And it's funny because every bills fan ate it up because we are so used to mediocrity. This is why we are 16 going on 17 years no playoffs. We are a poorly run organization.

It won't be long before Pegula totally cleans house like he did with the Sabres and brings in people who know how to run a successful sports franchise. Can't wait until it happens because no one on the bills front office will succeed here, ever

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of franchise brings a guy like perch Harvin back. That is a complete joke of a signing. This guy retired for a reason. And it's funny because every bills fan ate it up because we are so used to mediocrity. This is why we are 16 going on 17 years no playoffs. We are a poorly run organization.

He's correct about this.

Edited by QCity

So, the whiny, griping part of your posts always show up on my screen, but the part where you provide your insightful alternatives keeps getting cut off.

Suggest checking your account settings and try logging in again.

excellent example of gentle yet rapier wit.

you have no idea how much blood you are loosing at first

Why isn't that guy spamming troll being banned

I'm offering legit arguements and no one has a counter one

It's because everyone in the board is delusional

everyone?

well then. Welcome to Team Delusional !!!

:beer:

#banyeezy.

HELLNO! I love this character.

Yezus is just one week ahead of everyone.

No doubt the WR position was neglected. We all knew of Porcelain Watkins condition and we still did nothing.

Yes, Harvin signing was a joke and shows complete desperation.

It seems like this team reacts instead of being proactive and that's a recipe for failure.

Hopefully we get some new trainers next year. Who is at the cutting edge of nutrition, workouts, injuries.

This team still lines up and touch their toes for stretching. Antiquated to say the least.

Imo