christmas gift ideas for my wife

Howard

Hi everyone. Were still down in Arizona as full timers and Roger checks on our house every week keeping things in order. Shirl is doing well and has a club where she works out each Thursday. Howard is still doing good too. He loves the dryer climate and for a saint bernard he stays pretty calm. He misses the snow thou and we hope to travel back for christmas maybe. The guys at my old post office have a party every year and they always invite us so we might take the drive back for fun and laughs.

I dont ask advice much but is there something you guys are getting your brides for the holiday. I have given Shirl so much in our 56 years together I'm not sure what else I should do. Mix masters are nice. I was also thinking about a Magnavox flat screen tv (it's like out projection tv but newer). I was also thinking of having a company come in and take the plastic covering off our couch and maybe dry clean it and attach a cover. I have alot of ideas but need some help on what might be the best gift for a great wife and a sweet lady.

Thanks men

Howard (S. Buffalo, USPS ID# 241)

After 56 years, it's probably time you gave her an orgasm.

Thats true. bitches love giftcards. Also Was there a spa idea floating around? Girls love those day pass spa type of things. It refreshes them and makes them feel sexy.

Just a word of caution: do NOT address the card to "My Dearest B word". You'll get no points for anything that happens after that.

Well, you could get her one a them fancy new bluetooth irons? Y'know, those ones that you can turn on right from your smart phone from anywhere in the house. That way, it would make it a lot easier for her to have your slacks and shirt ready for when you guys go out to dinner. Women love gifts like that.

Stick with the classics. A bucket and mop set is always nice.

Hi everyone. Were still down in Arizona as full timers and Roger checks on our house every week keeping things in order. Shirl is doing well and has a club where she works out each Thursday. Howard is still doing good too. He loves the dryer climate and for a saint bernard he stays pretty calm. He misses the snow thou and we hope to travel back for christmas maybe. The guys at my old post office have a party every year and they always invite us so we might take the drive back for fun and laughs.

I dont ask advice much but is there something you guys are getting your brides for the holiday. I have given Shirl so much in our 56 years together I'm not sure what else I should do. Mix masters are nice. I was also thinking about a Magnavox flat screen tv (it's like out projection tv but newer). I was also thinking of having a company come in and take the plastic covering off our couch and maybe dry clean it and attach a cover. I have alot of ideas but need some help on what might be the best gift for a great wife and a sweet lady.

Thanks men

Howard (S. Buffalo, USPS ID# 241)

How about a 12 inch Dildo. That is the gift that keeps on giving the whole year.