RIP Fidel Castro

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaepernick praises Fidel. Fidel ends up dead. How is It the NFL can get him but the CIA could not?

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2016/11/23/san-francisco-49ers-qb-colin-kaepernick-praises-fidel-castro-for-investing-in-education/

What an ass hole

Why is it that the worst of the worst live so long. Only the good die young? I hope the same fate for George Soros soon.

Leave it to an idiot like Kaepernick to celebrate the life of a brutal and murderous dictator.

With every statement he makes, Kaepernick embarrasses himself but has no clue he's doing so.

Why is it that the worst of the worst live so long. Only the good die young? I hope the same fate for George Soros soon.

With every statement he makes, Kaepernick embarrasses himself but has no clue he's doing so.

no he doesn't. He embraces the plight of the oppressed in the USA

God judged it better to bring good out of evil than to suffer no evil to exist. - Saint Augustine

Castro was the cause of the suffering of the Cuban people for six decades, let us pray that some good may finally come, with his death.

God judged it better to bring good out of evil than to suffer no evil to exist. - Saint Augustine

Castro was the cause of the suffering of the Cuban people for six decades, let us pray that some good may finally come, with his death.

I hope keep wears something to honor Castro! I'll love it

Cuban-Americans fill Miami streets to cheer Fidel Castro’s death
Associated Press, by Staff

Original Article

MIAMI — Within half an hour of the Cuban government’s official announcement that former President Fidel Castro had died, Miami’s Little Havana teemed with life — and cheers. Thousands of people banged pots with spoons, waved Cuban flags in the air and whooped in jubilation on Calle Ocho — 8th Street, and the heart of the neighborhood — early Saturday. Honking and strains of salsa music from car stereos echoed against stucco buildings, and fireworks lit up the humid night sky. Police blocked off streets leading to Cafe Versailles, the quintessential Cuban American hotspot

CyNBTbmXAAAzZvi.jpg

Castro's Cuba, ladies and gentlemen. http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/fidel-castro-en/article117186483.html

Edited by B-Man