Seantrel Henderson suspended another 10 games

YoloinOhio

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no. Why no, theyre not. Most have tried marijuana, by most studies but most Americans are not smoking marijuana regularly.

I can't wait until the traffic incidents skyrocket in legalzd states. Wait... they already have.

By the way,your basis for your nonsense comes from where? How many americans smoke weed casually, as in at least once a month.

The polls had Hillary winning in a landslide. Look at the revenue being generated in legal states and you can pretty quickly get an accurate assessment of how many people are lighting up. You and WEO are a couple of old guys living in the past and times have changed. You are out of touch with 21st century. As Bob Dylan sang, "the times, they are a changin' " and you have been left behind.

The polls had Hillary winning in a landslide. Look at the revenue being generated in legal states and you can pretty quickly get an accurate assessment of how many people are lighting up. You and WEO are a couple of old guys living in the past and times have changed. You are out of touch with 21st century. As Bob Dylan sang, "the times, they are a changin' " and you have been left behind.

hahahahahaha I can't even. This just gies round and round. I'll let chef fill in here.

The revenue... All that revenue that people pull out their arse? What were they doing with the money before buying weed? Mason jar? Under the mattress? Buying other goods that were taxed? Situations are not fixed just because we can tax something. I don't make my laws off potential moneynjust like I don't interpret the constituion based on popularity. Those are ways in which your society will continue to crumble. #progress amiright? 'murika!

And the irony of calling wEO and I old then quoting Dylan. Dafuq? I dont know one song that old sorry creep sings. I know maybe 3 beiber songs though.

But kick the **** outta your wife. MJ, relaxing, and being more medicinal than a lot of the pharma drugs they take MUST be more dangerous to society as a wife beater right?

NFL grow up.

hi, what's your non point?

Who and how is anyone comparing one to the other?

hahahahahaha I can't even. This just gies round and round. I'll let chef fill in here.

The revenue... All that revenue that people pull out their arse? What were they doing with the money before buying weed? Mason jar? Under the mattress? Buying other goods that were taxed? Situations are not fixed just because we can tax something. I don't make my laws off potential moneynjust like I don't interpret the constituion based on popularity. Those are ways in which your society will continue to crumble. #progress amiright? 'murika!

And the irony of calling wEO and I old then quoting Dylan. Dafuq? I dont know one song that old sorry creep sings. I know maybe 3 beiber songs though.

hi, what's your non point?

Oh so you are a teeny bopper? Your writing and spelling suggest your education is a bit lacking. My point is you are in the minority and if you are a Bieber fan which I doubt then you would know weed is here to stay and becoming more mainstream every day. You just keep throwing it against the wall hoping something will stick. Only thing sticky is the stank, not that 12 pack you have been sucking on since kickoff.

Oh so you are a teeny bopper? Your writing and spelling suggest your education is a bit lacking. My point is you are in the minority and if you are a Bieber fan which I doubt then you would know weed is here to stay and becoming more mainstream every day. You just keep throwing it against the wall hoping something will stick. Only thing sticky is the stank, not that 12 pack you have been sucking on since kickoff.

I'm 47 yrs old, half black and college educated. Thanks for the personal attacks. I'm going to let you have this one and not stoop to your superior and moral level.

Or you know he is dealing with a disease, and medicinal MJ has proven to help.

But yes blame him and not a law that is as outdated as any idiotic law there is.

The NFL is not the law. Educate yourself.

It's not necessarily the end of his career.

Not necessarily but as we've seen with another solid prospect with a history of discipline and suspension issues...

@BrentAxeMedia

NFL has suspended #Bills tackle Seantrel Henderson 10 games for violating the league's substance abuse policy. It's a fascinating case 1/3

Henderson has Crohn's disease. He can't take regular pain killers. Cannabis has proven to be most effective way to treat his symptoms 2/3

It's the model case for the NFL to examine medical marijuana as a treatment. But as of now, it's banned. So they stick to the policy. 3/3