Seantrel Henderson suspended another 10 games

YoloinOhio

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan on what Seantrel Henderson tested positive for: "I'm not going to stand here an make an assumption on that."

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan said it's "an assumption" to say Seantrel Henderson was taking marijuana to treat Crohn's. He says he's not aware of that.

@PrescottRossi

Rex Ryan: "We try to... medically take care of our players to the best of our abilities... I feel great about the services we do have here."

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex on Henderson - it is unique circumstance. But NFL rules are what they are. #Bills

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny. A few of my friends with cancer said it does little to nothing but just get them high.

I mean, what's my friend with stage 4 brain cancer know about **** when she has a PhD in pharmaceutical science and studied àt md Anderson and Hopkins. ...yeah, lots of experts have opinions, huh? The great irony is she specialized in oncology

Thats great for them. 2 my friends had severe breast cancer, one had to have them amputated and the other made it by with grueling hours or kemo therapy. She would always aks me to smoke her up, or get her some if she didnt have any, said it made her feel better and helped her appetite when the medication hurt her. My ex girl that got the amputations swore by it, and she never used to smoke but, when she got cancer she started, she said it helped with the pain, depression, appetite and sleep. One of my best friends had thyroid cancer and he was all !@#$ed up even post surgery but started eating weed brownies again to help the pain, stress, and appetite. I take all these people words over "strangers on the net" no offense. I dont expect you to take my word because you probably think im a deplorable basement dweller but I am just a hard working spic in a rock/rap band. Marijuana is great for medicinal benefit, and even just to expand your mind as a human and look at life through a much more introverted and conscious state of mind. Def give it a shot before you croak old man. but be in good company and watch a nice funny movie with someone you care about, youll have a good time.

Thats great for them. 2 my friends had severe breast cancer, one had to have them amputated and the other made it by with grueling hours or kemo therapy. She would always aks me to smoke her up, or get her some if she didnt have any, said it made her feel better and helped her appetite when the medication hurt her. My ex girl that got the amputations swore by it, and she never used to smoke but, when she got cancer she started, she said it helped with the pain, depression, appetite and sleep. One of my best friends had thyroid cancer and he was all !@#$ed up even post surgery but started eating weed brownies again to help the pain, stress, and appetite. I take all these people words over "strangers on the net" no offense. I dont expect you to take my word because you probably think im a deplorable basement dweller but I am just a hard working spic in a rock/rap band. Marijuana is great for medicinal benefit, and even just to expand your mind as a human and look at life through a much more introverted and conscious state of mind. Def give it a shot before you croak old man. but be in good company and watch a nice funny movie with someone you care about, youll have a good time.

Your methods i will always appreciate. You never get pissy like some here.

Real life experience is what i go by.

even just to expand your mind as a human and look at life through a much more introverted and conscious state of mind. Def give it a shot before you croak old man. but be in good company and watch a nice funny movie with someone you care about, youll have a good time.

You could say same think about LSD and lots of other drugs plus mushrooms - "open your mind" as they used to say in 60's.

Your methods i will always appreciate. You never get pissy like some here.

Real life experience is what i go by.

Hey man, Im smart enough to know, I still idont know ****. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sometimes life experiences are white defines, sharpens, and molds ones character.

In other news on to OAKLAND!

cmon Ryan. You have to know I've done this. I called a big old fat dude at the ravens game a snowflake and a princess. I called a group of kids that got mad I was making fun of a tranny at a bar in Durham a bunch of snowflakes. I called some rednecks who were at my driveway with an ax a bunch of names including snowflakes. Its not that I'm tough. Its just I got a mouth and I'm stupid. Duh

Sounds like me. Cheers ol man!

:beer:

This is beautiful! Love it.

37032120.jpg

Edited by Marty McFly

You could say same think about LSD and lots of other drugs plus mushrooms - "open your mind" as they used to say in 60's.

Thats right. I also dont wanna be the guy telling kids "hey! go out and do drug to find yourself!" you know its just life. Live yours respect yourself before you wreck yourself nahmean. Keep an open mind within reason. Shrooms and LSD really put your mind on a different wavelength with subconscious and 4 dimensional thoughts with visual realities created by energy and bla bla bla. Im not gonna bore you guys with my crazy talk but you understand what I mean. Thus the Native Indians around the world have all used either marijuana or similar herbs and spices to get high/relax, or get tripping balls high for spiritual journeys where you learn more about yourself in 24 hours than you may have for weeks or months.I just know weed (maybe all drugs except for heroin, meth.) needs decriminalization. Non violent drug offenders need to be placed in rehab NOT prison. Jail makes them worse, lowers there chances of getting a decent job upon release, gives them more connections and digs them further into the lifestyle, with little hope to leave when jobs ask you if you have a felony or not. If we made those same non violent drug offenders go to rehabs instead of jail this country would be better off. WE HAVE THE HIGHEST % OF PEOPLE IN JAIL....IN THE WORLD!!!

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills HC Rex Ryan on what Seantrel Henderson tested positive for: "I'm not going to stand here an make an assumption on that."

@MatthewFairburn

Rex Ryan said it's "an assumption" to say Seantrel Henderson was taking marijuana to treat Crohn's. He says he's not aware of that.

@PrescottRossi

Rex Ryan: "We try to... medically take care of our players to the best of our abilities... I feel great about the services we do have here."

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex on Henderson - it is unique circumstance. But NFL rules are what they are. #Bills

Anyone else raise eyebrows at "I'm not going to assume what it was" and then full circle to "it's a unique situation"

Isn't the only way it would be unique be if it was assumed to be marijuana for crohns

Anyone else raise eyebrows at "I'm not going to assume what it was" and then full circle to "it's a unique situation"

Isn't the only way it would be unique be if it was assumed to be marijuana for crohns

I noticed that as well. Rex let the cat out of the bag (for those who couldn't already figure it out).....Henderson wasn't prescribed MJ, he was just smoking--like he did for years before he got Crohn's.