Seantrel Henderson suspended another 10 games

YoloinOhio

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not necessarily but as we've seen with another solid prospect with a history of discipline and suspension issues...

Completely different situation. Karlos didn't say he was using it to treat an illness, whether real or not. He also gained weight and didn't lose it. And he had an unsavory rep coming into the league.

He's toast, Doc.

I'm willing to bet the Bills will work with him. If he feels like he can't stop using it because of his Crohn's, he's done. If he can, they'll take him back.

Completely different situation. Karlos didn't say he was using it to treat an illness, whether real or not. He also gained weight and didn't lose it. And he had an unsavory rep coming into the league.

I'm willing to bet the Bills will work with him. If he feels like he can't stop using it because of his Crohn's, he's done. If he can, they'll take him back.

So did Seantrel. He wasn't a 7th rounder because of his talent. It was because he was a knucklehead, and he just blew his second chance.

Edited by jmc12290

I hope he sues the NFL...i know its in the CBA and all...but damn NFLPA , do your job and stop defending idiots like Burfict who ends other members careers , and go to bat for this guy and your membership.

If he's really smoking for his Crohn's then I hope he sues the NFL.

I'd expect a suit from his representatives and the NFLPA.

Or you know he is dealing with a disease, and medicinal MJ has proven to help.

But yes blame him and not a law that is as outdated as any idiotic law there is.

I'm pro weed. had a

medical license year 1 in California. For severe chronic back pain. Caused by 5 herniated discs. Didn't/doesn't do crap for pain management. Includng phoenix tears.

that said. please when making a blanket staement that "MJ has proven to help" Please cite and link the study that "proved" this."

Oh wait there isn't a credible scientific study out there.for Chron's disease. Just a bunch of opinions. I will conceed that for cancer patients, and other diseases,it helps. Having a family member suffering from Chron's for years she has found zero relief. And she is a full blown California pot head.

I'm pro weed. had a

medical license year 1 in California. For severe chronic back pain. Caused by 5 herniated discs. Didn't/doesn't do crap for pain management. Includng phoenix tears.

that said. please when making a blanket staement that "MJ has proven to help" Please cite and link the study that "proved" this."

Oh wait there isn't a credible scientific study out there.for Chron's disease. Just a bunch of opinions. I will conceed that for cancer patients, and other diseases,it helps. Having a family member suffering from Chron's for years she has found zero relief. And she is a full blown California pot head.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4126607/

this is a pretty good start.

Was it smoking weed again? 5 total suspensions in 5 years is a bad look, no? Doesn't sound like he's gotten it together like he promised on draft day.

Like I said, if he decides that he needs to smoke pot to help with Crohn's, his career is over in the NFL. Again I think the Bills will work with him because of the medical aspect to this.

"Clinical trials are needed to determine marijuana's potential as an IBD therapy and to guide prescribing decisions."

You hate to see that.

i really don't hate to see that. also, and i should've already assumed this from a guy who can't spell concede, you didn't read that whole abstract.

Among all marijuana users (past and current), 48 patients (32%) had used it medicinally (Table 2). The majority (61.1%) reported smoking it in cigarettes as their primary method of consumption. Abdominal pain was the most frequently reported symptom treated with marijuana (89.5%) followed by poor appetite and nausea (72.9% for each) and, lastly, diarrhea (41.6%). Most patients reported that marijuana was “very helpful” or “completely relieving” in treating the symptoms for which they were using it (Fig. 1).

you say show you a study and then say everything is opinion-based, but then you base your argument on your ONE FAMILY MEMBER'S OPINION that it didn't work.

i really don't hate to see that. also, and i should've already assumed this from a guy who can't spell concede, you didn't read that whole abstract.

Among all marijuana users (past and current), 48 patients (32%) had used it medicinally (Table 2). The majority (61.1%) reported smoking it in cigarettes as their primary method of consumption. Abdominal pain was the most frequently reported symptom treated with marijuana (89.5%) followed by poor appetite and nausea (72.9% for each) and, lastly, diarrhea (41.6%). Most patients reported that marijuana was “very helpful” or “completely relieving” in treating the symptoms for which they were using it (Fig. 1).

you say show you a study and then say everything is opinion-based, but then you base your argument on your ONE FAMILY MEMBER'S OPINION that it didn't work.

What I should assume about a guy who can't read posters' names?

Most patients don't know what hypertension means. Their opinion of it being helpful is hardly scientific.

Like I said, if he decides that he needs to smoke pot to help with Crohn's, his career is over in the NFL. Again I think the Bills will work with him because of the medical aspect to this.

I'm sure the Pegulas are gonna buy that the drug this guy couldn't stop using in college when it threatened millions of future earnings is coincidentally the one thing he "needs" for his condition. They have kids, right?

I'm sure the Pegulas are gonna buy that the drug this guy couldn't stop using in college when it threatened millions of future earnings is coincidentally the one thing he "needs" for his condition. They have kids, right?

They do. But I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.