Seantrel Henderson suspended another 10 games

YoloinOhio

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He isnt really back from before.

Feel bad for him, but its a distraction to the team. Lets be honest, its only 2 and a half feet of intestine. I've cooked polish sausage longer than that.

Wouldnt be surprised if they move on.

Edited by Captain_Quint

Henderson should sue the league.

For them not letting him use a drug that is federally illegal and not legal in his state of employment and collectively bargained to be against the leagues rules? I expect it wouldn't get toooooo far even though I agree the Nfl should change policy

Why do these player refuse to follow the rules.

If this is true, he will be cut.

Imo

Yeah, I'm sure following the rules is the first thing on your mind when your Dr. says something could help you avoid losing even more of your intestines.

I like that they pointed out with a figurative *ahem* that he had a doctors appointment.....on Thanksgiving. :lol:

For all the people feeling bad for this guy he has pissed dirty probably a dozen times going back to college.

He's just a typical unaccountable character from his Bill Clinton-esque "there is none of that" denial to his "I feel hurt cuz Rex didn't call ME" nonsense.

Yeah, I'm sure following the rules is the first thing on your mind when your Dr. says something could help you avoid losing even more of your intestines.

Then he is not fit to play and should've retired last year.

Let's not get distracted from the true point of the matter and not pivot this into a medical marijuana argument, which it is not.

Imo

I like that they pointed out with a figurative *ahem* that he had a doctors appointment.....on Thanksgiving. :lol:

For all the people feeling bad for this guy he has pissed dirty probably a dozen times going back to college.

He's just a typical unaccountable character from his Bill Clinton-esque "there is none of that" denial to his "I feel hurt cuz Rex didn't call ME" nonsense.

there are times when you have to separate and distinguish between humanity and football. Crohn's is a very serious disease. Its to the point with this guy where he is going to have to unfortunately choose between football and his health, bc theres no doubt marijuana is an effective treatment for the disease.

http://www.medicaldaily.com/medical-marijuana-achieves-complete-remission-crohns-disease-drug-improves-247783

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2015/04/15/health/marijuana-medical-advances/index.html?client=safari

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23648372/

He should probably just retire.

Edited by bobobonators

MJ is a cure for the spread of crohns! You heard it here first on TSW. :lol:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23648372

RESULTS:

Complete remission (CDAI score, <150) was achieved by 5 of 11 subjects in the cannabis group (45%) and 1 of 10 in the placebo group (10%; P = .43). A clinical response (decrease in CDAI score of >100) was observed in 10 of 11 subjects in the cannabis group (90%; from 330 ± 105 to 152 ± 109) and 4 of 10 in the placebo group (40%; from 373 ± 94 to 306 ± 143; P = .028). Three patients in the cannabis group were weaned from steroid dependency. Subjects receiving cannabis reported improved appetite and sleep, with no significant side effects.

CONCLUSIONS:

Although the primary end point of the study (induction of remission) was not achieved, a short course (8 weeks) of THC-rich cannabis produced significant clinical, steroid-free benefits to 10 of 11 patients with active Crohn's disease, compared with placebo, without side effects. Further studies, with larger patient groups and a nonsmoking mode of intake, are warranted.

RESULTS:

Complete remission (CDAI score, <150) was achieved by 5 of 11 subjects in the cannabis group (45%) and 1 of 10 in the placebo group (10%; P = .43). A clinical response (decrease in CDAI score of >100) was observed in 10 of 11 subjects in the cannabis group (90%; from 330 ± 105 to 152 ± 109) and 4 of 10 in the placebo group (40%; from 373 ± 94 to 306 ± 143; P = .028). Three patients in the cannabis group were weaned from steroid dependency. Subjects receiving cannabis reported improved appetite and sleep, with no significant side effects.

CONCLUSIONS:

Although the primary end point of the study (induction of remission) was not achieved, a short course (8 weeks) of THC-rich cannabis produced significant clinical, steroid-free benefits to 10 of 11 patients with active Crohn's disease, compared with placebo, without side effects. Further studies, with larger patient groups and a nonsmoking mode of intake, are warranted.

Don't conuse us with facts, we can't handle that here.

RESULTS:

CONCLUSIONS:

So it's NOT a cure?? :lol:

I am well aware of the ability of MJ to ease pain and increase well being and that means a lot wrt recovery.

Problem for Seantrel is that he was a habitual user long before he ever had any crohns related pain. It's that "boy who cried wolf" thing. Eventually wgas and why should they?

I'm ALL for the legalization of MJ but the league rules are rules. If none of the other pain riddled NFL players can use then neither can Seantrel.

When the players decide they want to give something back in collective bargaining in exchange for MJ being permitted then it will happen.

That is the holdup. Not legalization. The NBA permits MJ use.

Gotta' bargain for it....not OUR problem any more than it is our problem when players get something in a CBA and it eventually raises the cost of the product for fans.