Sammy Watkins has a chance to come back and be a hero

Black Friday gifts for all 32 NFL teams

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page/32for32x161125/black-friday-shopping-gifts-all-32-nfl-teams-2016

Fuzzy Bills slippers for Sammy Watkins.
After he returned to practice Wednesday after weeks on injured reserve, the Bills could use Watkins' help as they attempt to climb in the AFC standings and sneak into the playoffs. Watkins' left foot has been a source of frustration for Bills fans since he underwent surgery in the spring, and a pair of slippers would surely go a long way to keeping him comfortable and pain-free moving forward.
Surprised this term 'Black Friday' has not been destroyed by PC crowd.

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are REALLY underestimating our opponent

Their D is good

No team likes to lose every game....which will make them dangerous

I am not saying we are gonna lose.....but this is the kind of mentality I really hope our players do not have in a game we really need

Yup. IMHO, Jags have talent but underperforming. Though I dont watch a lot of their games, I have watched a couple. It points to a coaching deficiency (and not pointing at Marrone alone). At this point of the season, the Bills shouldnt be underestimating any team.

Yup. IMHO, Jags have talent but underperforming. Though I dont watch a lot of their games, I have watched a couple. It points to a coaching deficiency (and not pointing at Marrone alone). At this point of the season, the Bills shouldnt be underestimating any team.

I was thinking about this.

How do both teams stay focused.

Well I thought about Rex saying , " this is the best 2-10 team in the league ". It's his way of being humorous, but also saying the Bills had better not relax one bit.

I did not think at all about what Bradley might say. he is a goner.

also Fan in Chicago might be onto something.

I do think Sammy feels himself to be a prima donna.

And I would force him onto the field at this point in any manner i could

Robert Blanton was such a miss

Every GM has them.....but this one hurt.

They were hoping against hope they would not need him

I was thinking about this.

How do both teams stay focused.

Well I thought about Rex saying , " this is the best 2-10 team in the league ". It's his way of being humorous, but also saying the Bills had better not relax one bit.

I did not think at all about what Bradley might say. he is a goner.

also Fan in Chicago might be onto something.

I do think Sammy feels himself to be a prima donna.

And I would force him onto the field at this point in any manner i could

They were hoping against hope they would not need him

True,

But (and I am a pro whaley guy everyone knows that) I felt like safety was one of those positions he was not addressing and he really needed to.

Aaron Williams turned out to be a great bargain in the "corner turned safety" thing but we needed to hedge our bets here......the communication in the secondary is floundering with him not there so we needed a adequate replacemeint.....a lot of the heat the corners are taking is because of late safety help.

I feel like every year we hear other QBs emerge as we get closer to draft day.

I have no idea about the QB class. But your last sentence is simply not true. I was not against them taking Lynch last year and I certainly wouldn't be upset if they took a potential great QB if there when we pick.

And the EJ pick was different. They forced him in the lineup, gave him no competition and put immense pressure on him to perform while having no other options.

Do you honestly think that bills fans would stand for the goff treatment with a QB

I am not saying we should not draft a QB.....should draft one every year.......but you have to do it in the context of "best available value"

Where we will be picking that value is probably going to be a safety or a wide receiver

I feel like every year we hear other QBs emerge as we get closer to draft day.

I have no idea about the QB class. But your last sentence is simply not true. I was not against them taking Lynch last year and I certainly wouldn't be upset if they took a potential great QB if there when we pick.

And the EJ pick was different. They forced him in the lineup, gave him no competition and put immense pressure on him to perform while having no other options.

Not true on EJ.

You may think that the plan for competition (Kolb) was poor, but to say that they didn't have competition for him is incorrect.

As to forcing a QB selection, the only time I endorse it is in a situation like the 2013 Bills--when the cupboard is completely bare of anyone with franchise potential.