Bright Side of Weed Legalization In Certain States

PolishDave

For those looking for a silver lining in the weed legalization trend happening across America:

With the legalization of weed in California, it is likely that the demand for weed imported from other countries (especially Mexico) will eventually decline.

One thing that Americans are exceptionally good at is agriculture. We should expect California to become a world leader in the production of Marijuana relatively rapidly. And with it, drive the cost down to a point where it disincentivizes illegal drug smuggling from other countries.

At some point California will probably be exporting high quality Ganja to the rest of the world where American quality product is in demand.

There will still be plenty of bootleg/contraband/black market weed circulating in the US. But, that weed will more likely be sourced from states where it is grown legally rather than sourced from drug cartels in foreign countries.

Yay for free market economics!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can grow up to six plants per household in MA, if I read it correctly.

That's OK except your weather sucks!

I don't use it, never have BUT, since there's a demand, it should be legalized, AND TAXED. IF that happened you would have some kind of QC and purity standards that are totally missing now.

As for legalization, it's never been legal from A Fed standpoint and the Supreme's have already ruled that if there's a conflict between State law & Federal, the Feds have precedence, so I don't see any legalization in the cards.

I don't use it, never have BUT, since there's a demand, it should be legalized, AND TAXED. IF that happened you would have some kind of QC and purity standards that are totally missing now.

As for legalization, it's never been legal from A Fed standpoint and the Supreme's have already ruled that if there's a conflict between State law & Federal, the Feds have precedence, so I don't see any legalization in the cards.

Quality control? You grow it, snip it, bag it and sell it. It's the purest least tampered intoxicant out there. Always has been. It's actually quite interesting the the different strains and hybrids and how they affect you. I love this site.

https://www.leafly.com/

it's gonna lead to mass murders...it's already happening....get your foil hats on folks, we are doomed

http://kymkemp.com/2016/11/13/trimmers-tagged-as-suspects-in-laytonville-homicide-by-mendocino-sheriffs-office/

Here in ontario, they have given commercial licenses to grow it for medicinal purposes instead of allowing you to grow it yourself with a license. Theres a place in niagara on the Lake thats one of the largest growers and they recently had Snoop in for a visit because they have a deal with him to produce his lines of pot. There was another farm in port Colborne recently that was growing it with a license and the owners were tied up and robbed late one night by a group from the Toronto area I believe, the situation sounds a little fishy, but when the police went in to investigate, they found they were growing A huge amount more then their license permitted them to grow

For those looking for a silver lining in the weed legalization trend happening across America:

With the legalization of weed in California, it is likely that the demand for weed imported from other countries (especially Mexico) will eventually decline.

One thing that Americans are exceptionally good at is agriculture. We should expect California to become a world leader in the production of Marijuana relatively rapidly. And with it, drive the cost down to a point where it disincentivize illegal drug smuggling from other countries.

At some point California will probably be exporting high quality Ganja to the rest of the world where American quality product is in demand.

There will still be plenty of bootleg/contraband/black market weed circulating in the US. But, that weed will more likely be sourced from states where it is grown legally rather than sourced from drug cartels in foreign countries.

Wow. Did you only just realize this? This has been one of the major arguments for legalizing weed, bringing the illegal black market into the open economy and tax rolls.

Same here. Now all I need is six seeds.

The dispensaries sell plants. At least I've heard they do. :flirt:

Wow. Did you only just realize this? This has been one of the major arguments for legalizing weed, bringing the illegal black market into the open economy and tax rolls.

And prompting the cartels to make money selling other things. And just to you're aware it ain't going to be Mary Kay.

One thing that Americans are exceptionally good at is agriculture. We should expect California to become a world leader in the production of Marijuana relatively rapidly. And with it, drive the cost down to a point where it disincentivizes illegal drug smuggling from other countries.

I got news for you. Nor cal already is, there are third and 4th generation growers in Nor Cal. Consistently grow great weed outdoors that rivals indoor grown weed.

Same here. Now all I need is six seeds.

Or buy some clones from someone.

Quality control? You grow it, snip it, bag it and sell it. It's the purest least tampered intoxicant out there. Always has been. It's actually quite interesting the the different strains and hybrids and how they affect you. I love this site.

https://www.leafly.com/

next year I'll bring a book you can browse. Hell, 3-4 plants at Lowe's would !@#$ you up just as well.

6 plants can easily be grown indoors in your basement.