6-6 After Oakland

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me it all depends if we can now start to getting key components back.....

The D just relies on Marcel for him not to be out there........

If we get Sammy back....and pair him with Percy and Woods......

Maybe

I feel for Tyrod last night.....thought he played well enough to win

And Goodwin. Can't say enough how well he is coming along

This team is capable of going on a winning streak and ending up in the WC. Just have to win the key games and if our offense plays like it did vs Seattle, and our defense steps up, we are looking good. With a healthy Sammy, Shady, re-acquainted Harvin, rejuvenated Woods, improving Goodwin and Tyrod playing like he did on Monday we have a good offense. What troubles me is losing Wood. Those are big shoes to fill. I hope it doesnt hurt us as much as I think it will.

To me it all depends if we can now start to getting key components back.....

The D just relies on Marcel for him not to be out there........

If we get Sammy back....and pair him with Percy and Woods......

Maybe

I feel for Tyrod last night.....thought he played well enough to win

Our boys growing up. He played his best game on MON. Wish we coulda rewarded him with a Win. Hopefully it proves he is progressing and gives the doubters less to B word about. Next time he runs a 2 minute drill hes gonna put that **** in the EZ.

And Goodwin. Can't say enough how well he is coming along

He made a bunch of really good sideline catches Mon. Hes growing too.

Would it really surprise anyone if the Bills didn't win another game this year? I don't really believe they have won their last game of the year but honestly it wouldn't surprise me if that happened, especially with Wood done for the season, McCoy constantly in danger of damaging his hammie again, and TT always at risk of being knocked out for a game or two or three.

Nothing good happens until the Bills stop trying to play football without cornerbacks on the field.

It's hard to win with only 9 players on defense.

I agree but I'm not gonna throw Darby under the bus. I like that kid way more than any other cornerback we've had since McGee.

I was never big on Gilmore. I'm not gonna say that i expected Gilmore to be afraid to tackle because, i mean, who would have? 1st round talent and he's afraid to tackle? It's pretty unheard of.

I think Darby has played well enough to not be considered a failure at the position.

As far as the topic at hand, i dont do the whole we will finish with this and that recird thing. I been taking a one game at a time approach this season. I normally have the schedule memorized during training camp, but this year i never know who we're playing after the game that's in front of us. I actually thought we were playing the Steelers after the bye lol so go figure.

I think every game is winnable and i think you can lose every game. I never go in to a game handing a win to the opposing team, nor do i go in to a game confident that we'll win.

I ONLY know the Bills and dont watch any other games so i can only have an approach to the game from OUR point of view. I think if the offense plays like they did on Monday and the defense can get pressure from the front 4, we can go toe to toe with the best of em.

Winning against the refs is another topic.

It really isn't.

Well, unless we get to play Brissett, Keenum, and Kaepernick again.

Well we arent playing Brady, Rodgers, Rivers, or Brees. We get McCown, a struggly Dalton, a Carr on fire with a ****ty defense, Tanney, and a toss up in week 17. I like our chances if our Def plays well and our offense is healthy.

Bills will win out after a loss to Oakland. They will finish 10-6 yet it still might not be good enough for the playoffs with the tie breakers. Wood's injury is a big loss but the Bills will be much healthier 13 days from now. Then Sammy will arrive for the final push.

Bills will win out after a loss to Oakland. They will finish 10-6 yet it still might not be good enough for the playoffs with the tie breakers. Wood's injury is a big loss but the Bills will be much healthier 13 days from now. Then Sammy will arrive for the final push.

What are the winning lottery numbers for this weekend?

I don't think that it is impossible Dragonborn and as strange as it sounds I think that it is more likely than before yesterday's game.

i think you are being tricked into drinking the kool aid that this team will be able to string together longer term consistency. we knew they had potential for great games, and that they would come out looking terrible some weeks too. unfortunately, we burned what probably qualifies as a good week with a loss. we will hopefully win a bad week or two, but thats hard to count on.

i think you are being tricked into drinking the kool aid that this team will be able to string together longer term consistency. we knew they had potential for great games, and that they would come out looking terrible some weeks too. unfortunately, we burned what probably qualifies as a good week with a loss. we will hopefully win a bad week or two, but thats hard to count on.

I just think that they will beat bad teams. 10 wins always felt like a stretch but I had them losing to Seattle so it didn't knock things back for me. I think that 8-8 or 9-7 is most likely (maybe 7-9). I think that they beat Cleveland, Jacksonville, Miami and the Jets. They could lose one of those last 2. Cincy and Pittsburgh are winnable games. Oakland to me is a likely loss. They'd have to play really well to win both Pittsburgh and Cincy. I don't see it but don't think that it's impossible. I'd put 10 wins at maybe 10% chance. I'd say 7-9 to 9-7 is about an 85% chance. Every other outcome is about 5% IMO. Edited by Kirby Jackson

I just think that they will beat bad teams. 10 wins always felt like a stretch but I had them losing to Seattle so it didn't knock things back for me. I think that 8-8 or 9-7 is most likely (maybe 7-9). I think that they beat Cleveland, Jacksonville, Miami and the Jets. They could lose one of those last 2. Cincy and Pittsburgh are winnable games. Oakland to me is a likely loss. They'd have to play really well to win both Pittsburgh and Cincy. I don't see it but don't think that it's impossible. I'd put 10 wins at maybe 10% chance. I'd say 7-9 to 9-7 is about an 85% chance. Every other outcome is about 5% IMO.

@Cincy - W

Jaguars - W

@Raiders - W

Steelers - W

Browns - L

Dolphins - L

Jets - W

And that's how the Bills would get to 9-7