Our Recent MNF History

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If we do win can we at least not say it was because Seattle was banged up?

depends how big their injuries play. if its clear wilson is hobbling around with a walker out there, etc.... well, im less likely to get excited than if we go out and beat a team that looks to be playing to their potential.

a win is a win though, and ill take it either way.

Wasn't that 2009 game vs the Pats the one where McKelvin had a critical fumble?

We were up by 11 with 5 minutes left to play when Jauron got really conservative. Pro Football Reference ranked Pats odds of winning at 1.8% with 5 min left

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200909140nwe.htm

I also remember being furious that the refs let 2 Patriots hold up McKelvin for an eternity after his forward progress was stopped. The whistle should have been blown.

Edited by Wildcard Weekend

We were up by 11 with 5 minutes left to play when Jauron got really conservative. Pro Football Reference ranked our odds of winning at 99.06% with 55 sec left

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200909140nwe.htm

I also remember being furious that the refs let 2 Patriots hold up McKelvin for an eternity after his forward progress was stopped. The whistle should have been blown.

Omg, that was the worst. That still stings a little. 😩

I also remember that happening against the Ravens in OT one year. The TE was basically held up long enough for them to strip the ball. Either David or Shawn Nelson.

I would go as far as to say it's likely we win. Dareus out is the one thing holding us back b/c if they run on us we will lose.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

They will run. They lost last week on the road. Their pissed. Wilson has a banged up knee which gives the Bills hope.

Sent from my IBM 286 using dial up

that dallas game... every time i see it mentioned.... i remember watching with a dallas fan that thought it was over. "how could they mess this up???" he wondered aloud about the bills. "just wait" i told him.

One of the most painful games to watch in the past 20 years and that's saying something as a Bills' fan.