Anyone Still Suckin Down the Kool-Aid

billsfan_34

Not to be a downer but I went on record and said 5-11 at most. With the lack of receivers, the Dareus suspension/injuries, Aaron Williams out, Shady limited, and still no franchise QB this is a serious reality. I see 1 more win and that is it. Flame away but its reality when you look at the big picture.

The best way to suck any possible shred of enjoyment out of this another typical bills season is to focus on the big picture.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will lose to the Jags. And if im off by 2 at 7-9 so what? That just makes 17 years and a worse draft spot. 10-6 is the biggest pipe dream.

You have what is known as "Loser Mentality". Highly contagious. Hopw you get better. And thanks for making a thread to let us know. It's the first step.

Not to be a downer but I went on record and said 5-11 at most. With the lack of receivers, the Dareus suspension/injuries, Aaron Williams out, Shady limited, and still no franchise QB this is a serious reality. I see 1 more win and that is it. Flame away but its reality when you look at the big picture.

I never thought I was a Kool Aid imbiber until I read this post. Even Sully is more optimistic.

Lol. I like this guy. It's good entertainment. This guy pats himself on the back bragging how he predicted 5-11 then gets a chance to make $1000 and he runs and hides. 10-1 still stands if you decide to put your money where your mouth is troll

Who is bragging? The best you can do is troll? If someone on this site says something they dont like they automatically are a troll. Besides that, Why would I wage a bet with someone I dont know on a blog site? The reality is we aint makin the playoffs again.

You have what is known as "Loser Mentality". Highly contagious. Hopw you get better. And thanks for making a thread to let us know. It's the first step.

Nope, its called being a realist. I appreciate the diagnosis tho.

No, I didn't watch any of that game or any game for that matter. You are the one predicting 5-11. I am the one offering you 10-1 odds that they will win at least 6. If you really believe what you were saying I would think that you would jump at that opportunity!!! Either that or you really don't think that the nonsense that you are saying. If you don't even believe it why should anyone else on this board?

If you watched you would know how bad they suck. As for gambling, not my style and honestly I pay no attention to it. 5-11, 7-9, the only difference is draft position.

You are right, I don't think that I understand this team. I should pay closer attention.

I don't think that you watch much football if you think that the Bills are that bad. They will be a TD plus favorite vs. Jacksonville and Cleveland. They will also be a favorite against Miami and maybe NY. Vegas predicts them to win 4 more games (in all likelihood) but you one. You know more than Vegas.

They are an average football team and have been for some time. They will be about .500. I'll give you 10-1 that they win at least 6 games. If you are predicting 5 you must love those odds. Name the stakes and I'm in.

Your right, I dont watch this team every week and follow the entire league. You got me. Later man be good.

NO.....sitting in the stands doesnt make you well schooled...it sounds more like you have a sense of entitlement.

You dont

Neither does playing it for a long time and watching it for a long time. Thats ok you win. I will dig this thread up at the end of the season regardless of the overall record.

As I've said, there is a very good chance we are sitting at 5-8 going into the last three games. Jacksonville and Cleveland are the only ones we " should" win.

I picked 7-9 before the season and would bet that now because Rex and Co. will win two of the last three. It's pointless, it pisses me off and it accomplishes nothing.

If you watched you would know how bad they suck. As for gambling, not my style and honestly I pay no attention to it. 5-11, 7-9, the only difference is draft position.

Your right, I dont watch this team every week and follow the entire league. You got me. Later man be good.

I watch, and follow, a lot of football. That's why I know that they won't be 5-11 as you project. Clearly you haven't been paying attention today. The Bills are WAY better than Cleveland, Jax and the other 2 AFC East teams. You project the Bills to lose 3 of those 4. Pittsburgh isn't very good either. I offered you 10-1 odds that you'd be wrong. You didn't take the action because you know that you will be.

Instead of coming here predicting the apocalypse come here with some real thoughts. If you started this thread saying that this would be a 7-9 team I wouldn't have even posted. You aren't even defending your 5-11 assertion anymore. If you don't believe it, don't post it. You waste everyone's time and lose credibility. Don't be some doom and gloom guy trying to rally the pitchforks. Analyze the games, present your case and support it. You won't get shouted down so easily if you don't use hyperbole to prove your point.

I watch, and follow, a lot of football. That's why I know that they won't be 5-11 as you project. Clearly you haven't been paying attention today. The Bills are WAY better than Cleveland, Jax and the other 2 AFC East teams. You project the Bills to lose 3 of those 4. Pittsburgh isn't very good either. I offered you 10-1 odds that you'd be wrong. You didn't take the action because you know that you will be.

Instead of coming here predicting the apocalypse come here with some real thoughts. If you started this thread saying that this would be a 7-9 team I wouldn't have even posted. You aren't even defending your 5-11 assertion anymore. If you don't believe it, don't post it. You waste everyone's time and lose credibility. Don't be some doom and gloom guy trying to rally the pitchforks. Analyze the games, present your case and support it. You won't get shouted down so easily if you don't use hyperbole to prove your point.

Its a free country if you dont like it too bad. If you read it thats on you. If it bothers you that much, again, that is on you. And the sky is falling if I lose credibility on a blog site. Get a grip and look at my main point. Regardless time will tell. By the way, the other 2 AFC east teams we have lost against- the Jets, Dolphins and the the last match up with the Pats all resulted in a pounding- hmmmm- Take care I am done with you. Edited by billsfan_34

Its a free country if you dont like it too bad. If you read it thats on you. If it bothers you that much, again, that is on you. And the sky is falling if I lose credibility on a blog site. Get a grip and look at my main point. Regardless time will tell. By the way, the other 2 AFC east teams we have lost against- the Jets, Dolphins and the the last match up with the Pats all resulted in a pounding- hmmmm- Take care I am done with you.

Probably a good time to bow out.....your take is trash

In which universe are the bills better than the fish?

They made us look silly? What was the final score of that game? We have been made to look silly in exactly ONE game this year.

So if we beat them in the next matchup....are they still better?

I think jay ajayi is still running over our defense and tyrod is still going three and out...