Anyone else completely fed up with the Dareus hate?

dayman

Hmm busted knee, ankle and pec, yes he hasn't been himself. We are catching them at a good time but I'm not going to hate on Russel for toughing it out and trying to get W's.

I believe they have a decent record. Maybe the backup QB should take his place.

Fair enough - but Sammy tried to do the same thing and was criticized. Then people ripped him apart again when he went on IR.

McCoy says "im good to go" in Miami, and we lose. He misses NE and people say he's soft.

Do we want them to play injured? Or get healthy?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough - but Sammy tried to do the same thing and was criticized. Then people ripped him apart again when he went on IR.

McCoy says "im good to go" in Miami, and we lose. He misses NE and people say he's soft.

Do we want them to play injured? Or get healthy?

McCoy soft?? No

Sammy? Well that's a different story. He's managing pain (like Russ Wilson with three injuries that affect his play at QB...but he's actually playing). Sammy should concentrate on hawking his tshirts and sweat pants on Facebook.

McCoy soft?? No

Sammy? Well that's a different story. He's managing pain (like Russ Wilson with three injuries that affect his play at QB...but he's actually playing). Sammy should concentrate on hawking his tshirts and sweat pants on Facebook.

So if he played and hawked t-shirts you'd be ok with it? http://www.russellwilsondirect.com/

Someone has to say it: GET OVER IT YOU LOSERS!

Sure, his suspension was bad. Yes, it sucks he had an injury when he came back. Now he has a groin issue (which nobody has even said would keep him out of the Seattle game yet)...that also sucks. Not the best half a season of his career, that's for sure.

BUT HE IS BACK AND HE IS A GREAT PLAYER! Plus, he isn't going anywhere, no matter what. He's likely to be our best player over the course of the next 3 or 4 years.

Cut him a break. It's over. Can we show some of our guys some love when things are bad for a change? These are our guys, this our team for God's sake and as bad as things have been we're .500 with plenty of time chase the WC spot.

And...

While we're at it, lets give Gilmore break too. Don't get me wrong, this is not a hill I'm willing to die on but at minimum it's getting tired to hear the repeted blasting of Gilmore. He's had good and bad games so far this season, but he really hasn't had bad seasons for us ever. Who cares what goes on with his contract at the end of the year and if he leaves or not, or wants too much money...whatever. Lets watch football and quite killing our own on the boards so much.

Stop killing our own? See the hypocrisy in your post?

Edited by Triple Threat

Dareus got suspended by doing something that he knew he'd be suspended for, if caught.

He took those four weeks and, instead of coming back in prime shape, came back in good enough shape to get injured 12 seconds after he put his pads on.

Gilmore has regressed. I don't know if it's for a lack of effort, or what, but he has sucked this year.

These are two of the highest paid players on the team and they've done one thing well ... helped the team to lose.

And Sammy? He gone play when he wanna play. You heard? I might have a little job ... but I go to work every !@#$ing day and put in an honest day's work. AKA - not phucking over my fellow employees.

If Bills fans are pissed, they have the right to be.

Edited by Gugny

Dareus got suspended by doing something that he knew he'd be suspended for, if caught.

He took those four weeks and, instead of coming back in prime shape, came back in good enough shape to get injured 12 seconds after he put his pads on.

Gilmore has regressed. I don't know if it's for a lack of effort, or what, but he has sucked this year.

These are two of the highest paid players on the team and they've done one thing well ... helped the team to lose.

And Sammy? He gone play when he wanna play. You heard? I might have a little job ... but I go to work every !@#$ing day and put in an honest day's work. AKA - not phucking over my fellow employees.

Except when you're posting on this website like the rest of us, lol.

Preach!!!

His recent decisions have been disappointing to say the least. He is an absolute stud when in shape, motivated and on the field, but we haven't seen that this season.

I agree.

Its one thing to be down on players who play and get injured or play and play poorly. At least they are there; they may be having a down year but they are there.

Dareus is a whole other level of hate. He disgusts me. To mess up TWO times in one year with drugs (i dont care if it was just weed) after getting PAID is inexcusable. It offends the mind. You cant consistently win in the NFL when your star player(s) are this stupid.