Who has the best chance of pulling off an upset?

BmarvB

Seattle scored 6 against arizona, and 12 against miami. They definitely aren't the juggernaut they once were. I'd say Buffalo has the better chance.

Wilson is also hobbled so he's not as effective. The Bills chances are much better in a low scoring game than they are in a shootout. Cleveland plays a good 2-3 quarters of football before the bottom fall out underneath them.

I would have to go with the Bills chances. Dallas isn't gonna have THAT big of a letdown.

If the Seahawks score another offensive point this season I'll be shocked. So, expect them to win with 8 safeties!

Seriously, they are 3-0 at home.

If McCoy isn't at 100% then the Bills can't run the ball. If the Bills can't run the ball then neither offense or defense will play to it's potential

If that Seahawk defense can handle Atlanta's offense and beat them 26-24. I have a tough time thinking that the Bills offense will prevail on MNF!

OTOH those 0-8 teams are dangerous because the odds keep getting better that they will beat some team. With Josh McCown back at QB the Browns almost beat the Jets 31-28. I hope they beat some team before they face the Bills.

Seattle isn't that great. If our defense turns it around and plays dominant it could be a low scoring game where the teams trade FG's and it comes down to the end. If it wasn't in seattle then we might have a real good chance. But flying there on a Monday night on the west coast and playing a game in that stadium is going to be tough. If it was 1pm at the Ralph then that would be another thing

Seattle isn't that great. If our defense turns it around and plays dominant it could be a low scoring game where the teams trade FG's and it comes down to the end. If it wasn't in seattle then we might have a real good chance. But flying there on a Monday night on the west coast and playing a game in that stadium is going to be tough. If it was 1pm at the Ralph then that would be another thing

And if pigs could fly...yadda yadda yadda.

We're gonna win Monday. I feel good about this matchup

How can you feel good playing against Seattle's very physical hard nosed defense with our Arena league WRs ?

I think Bills have a chance because they will be Coached to win this one, and they will never give up.

I expect Bills to play hard hard football again.

People smirk and laugh, but Rex really is building a very physical team. A 4 qtr team, A team that gets the 3rd and one at the goal.

Mark my words

Ok, let's do this ........ If one of the two were to happen, which one is more likely to occur:

A) Bills shock the Seahawks in their own backyard, or

B) Browns catch the Cowboys napping and get their first win?

Browns have a better chance at beating Dallas. They are playing at home, we are on the road (West coast) and will get destroyed.

Edited by Azucho98